Damn, y'all looking fine.

Y/n's POV

We finally got out of the hell hole called school and see the world splitted. "So, where do we exactly go?" I look for them for an answer. Six stated, "There's a thin metal bar we can walk across."

"Oh, I didn't see that," I scratched the back of my neck. "I  saw it, Six only said it first before me," Mono tries to convince me. I tell him it's fine. I don't want to start a fight.

We walk across like a certain The Beetles album. A piece of land was high up, I wonder what we can do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We pushed a garbage disposal until we hit the strong rock that was stuck. While pushing, the lid of it closed. We climb on to a tv and do EPIC parkour. Why are there so many TVs?

These guys don't seem to talk a lot. I guess I could get use to the silence now. All of a sudden, Mono goes through a small alleyway and touches the air. I want to ask but I have something holding me back.

Mono picks up a sweet paper boat. "Cool," I compliment his discovery. "Thanks,"

Six's POV

I haven't met Y/n for a long time than Mono but I want more attention from them. When they complimented Mono, I felt pissed off.

I'm already embarrassed about me killing a bully with my bare hands. I don't want to hurt Mono. Okay, maybe I kinda do but I don't want to hurt Y/n's feelings.

When Y/n goes in front of us, I glare at Mono. I couldn't tell his expression but he scratched his bag. Be oblivious Y/n.

Y/n's POV

I walk in front as Mono catches up. He really likes being the leader. There was a door with a small hole that we could crawl into. We all get into the small place.

I see a bunch of boxes and clothes everywhere but there were two things that stood out. A yellow raincoat and a mask. I felt the mask calling to me. Six can relate as she walks to the raincoat.

I put the mask on as Six slides the raincoat on her. There was a mirror behind a box and I looked at myself. You could only see a smile and the holes for my eyes were to dark. I grab the mirror and look up at the light shining above us. Still, you couldn't see my eyes with light.

"You look great, Six!" I cheer, enthusiastically.  "Thank you Y/n, you look..really amazing," Six shyly says the last part. Mono gets in the conversation, "what about me?"

"Mono, you look like a fashion idol," I hype the group's confidence. After a few more compliments, we leave the apparent clothing shop.

There was a fence blocking us from a vent. Six and I already start lifting Mono up. Mono climbs up and opens the gate for us.

He's very trustworthy and protective of us while Six is very observant and violent sometimes. I don't think there's anything wrong with hurting people because they'll hurt you if you don't.

We make a great group but something seems off. Nothing has changed but this all seems..off. The raincoat and mask are off. There's nothing wrong with that.

I- I need to stop thinking to hard, changes happen and you have to get used to it.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

The vents lead us to a big building. I'm already calling that there's gonna be a monster that we have to defeat.

We climb through the window and see books and shelves. "We're in a hospital aren't we?" I want to verify it.

"Yep," Mono pops the 'P' as Six says it dreadfully. Next thing you know, slender man's coming here.

Why can't the world be normal?

A/n
Sup, slow updates am I right? I give you a short little chapter before I come back to my hibernation.

(Ending spoilers)

I will make NOT ONE, NOT TWO, NOT FOUR!

BUT THREE ENDINGS! Also, one of the endings might get a sequel (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)