I hate school.

"Oh my god, a city!" I point to the buildings. "Finally, a new place," Six says. "How long were you there?" Mono asks. She counts her fingers but didn't have enough to count. "A long time," She says. Six gives back my jacket and I put it back on.

"Man, the buildings are tilted," I say, "Whoever built them sucks," Mono and Six giggle. We stop at land and get off the door. We entered the back of a building and saw man die or be hanged from a tv. "He better buy us a new one," I angrily joke. They both laugh.

"I'm not even funny, what are you laughing at?" I question their humor. They stay silent. We went out and went through one of the windows. It was a bar but it looked liked everyone disappeared. We went to the other rooms and saw a bunch of tvs.

There was a small window and it looked like you would need a big boost. Mono and Six boosted me and I went to the next room. "See you two at the other side," I say to them.  

In the room there was a huge hole, two unplugged tvs on one side, a broken tv on the other, and a rope. The rope was connected to the stacked tvs that I couldn't reach. I get on the broken tv and jump to the rope. As I swing, I kicked the tv each time I get near it.

I finally got it to fall in the hole I went up to the second floor. "Mom help," I already knew that my mom isn't here to help so I swung off on to the floor. I went to the room that was near me and saw Mono and Six on a roped tv. There was a roped tv also near me so I pushed it off and they got on the third floor.

I went out and up the stairs. They were already waiting for me and I jumped and grabbed on to Six's hand as Mono pulled us up. We went up the 3rd floor stairs and came across a broken bridge. We easily jump across and get up to the next floor.

We went into the next room and saw a hanged man. Wait, there isn't anybody in there. "It's like all of them evaporated," I point out. "Creepy," Mono says. Mono makes it into another room while me and Six struggle to get in. I then hear this ear piercing screech. I look through the hole and see a tv.

Six and I couldn't handle the noise and I fell down on the floor. Six tries to help me but then we are teleported into the new room. "What was that?" Six asks. "I don't know.." Mono (who was a bit freaked out) said. "Well, you can make tvs teleport Six and me," I say nonchalantly.

Mono and Six look so fucking scared. "But we should probably get going now," I try to defuse the problem. We get out the window and completely forget about what just happened.

We make it out of the bar and into a dumpster which saved our fall. We get off and see a school. "Oh no school, my worst nightmare," I sarcastically say. We push a garbage dumpster out the way. There was a hole in the gate so guess what? We went through it. The school door was locked but there was a rope made out of fabric coming out a window.

"Someone was skipping class," I say. "Better tell the teacher then," Six says. "Nah, I don't like them," I climb up with them. We make it in a hallway and see a switch and some ugly portraits. "Oh they're hideous," I look away from the sight. Six smiles and Mono pulles the switch.

The big portrait had light coming through. "Into the eyes of the ugly woman!" I say. "Not yet," Six says to me. "I hate the dark," Mono turns the lights back on. We went into some bedroom filled with bunk beds. "So some type of orphanage school thing," I think.

We grab some hard toys that could break the ugly portrait. We go back to portrait and throw it at the ugly portrait. "Die you hideous beast!" I say. Mono and Six seem to be dying of giggling laughter. The portrait fell off and showed a hole in  the wall.

We go through and see a chair. There was chalk that was counting the days. "What a cruel full punishment," I say. There was a loose platform that we could step on so, we all jumped on it. It broke and we made it to the underground. "We're like mice," I whisper.

"Where's the cheese?" I make werid squeaking noise. Mono giggles quietly as Six covers her mouth. We fall onto some platforms we could jump on. We get all the way down and see a vent. With our mighty strength, we open the vent and crawl through.

When we got out, the first sound I heard was loud chalk being pressure hard on a chalkboard. We see an outline of a women and see her shadow close the door.

"This is fine," I smile with my fearful eyes. We get over a fallen locker and see a bucket full of junk tied to the ceiling. "Probably used as traps," Six says. "Ha, we're not stupid," I confidently say but then I bumped right into the bucket. Mono and Six laugh. "It was by accident!" I excuse myself.

They calm down and we walk into a hallway. I noticed a trap but Mono didn't. When a bucket fell, I grabbed Mono away from it. He seemed to be shaken up because he could have almost died.

"You okay?" I ask him. He snaps out and looks at me. "Yeah, sorry for not looking," He apologize. I tell him, "It's fine," Six seemed to be silent and maybe a bit jealous? They were looking away.

We all walk under a broken light and continued our adventure. We go under a barricade of lockers and see an open door. We see little human puppets running around. They don't seem friendly.

We walk away into the restroom. There was a puppet that went back into vents. "I already hate dolls," I speak. We leave and Mono goes to the puppet. A locker falls but he was able to dodge it. "Be more careful," Six says to him. "Sorry," He apologize.

We climb up the locker and into another place. There was another trap and we already saw what was coming. We duck down as the light almost hits us. Imagine about to be hit and it misses but its so close to your head. We climb up and see one of those puppets.

Mono chases after it as we follow behind. Mono walks by a locker which immediately falls. "Mono!" I shout out. Six pulls me near her as we get surrounded. The puppets started pulling Six and me away. Six and I struggle to get away and get dragged by them.

I hate school.