Girl troubles

***Anna POV

Megan was felt better the next day so we hung out after the concert that night. Zayn ended up bringing a girl other than Perrie " hey uh Zayn what happened to Pertie and who is this?" Liam asked " this" he said pointing to the girl is Shania and Perrie and I broke up about a week after Megan joined us here." we all mouthed o and talked for a while till Zayn and Shania stood up. " hey guys I have to bring Shania back home I might be back a little later" we all said goodbye. Megan, Shaylin, and Ally joked around while Louis and harry talked about Louis' wedding like where to get a suit since he was going to need one in August but I'm sure he didn't need to worry about that. And Liam and Niall we're fighting over where to eat. Niall was fighting over Nandos while Liam I have no clue what he wanted. About 20 minutes later Zayn came back with yet another girl. " hey guys this is Alexis" Megan still quite pale was confused" what happened to Shania" " who the hell is Shania" great a bitch in disguise I could tell right away

Megan didn't like her at all. " she's my sister no worries Alexis" he kissed her on the cheek. She grabbed his collar and pulled him to her lips. Alexis hung on Zayn the whole time she hun oh with us. When she left Megan crossed her arms " where the hell did you meet that bitch?" I joined in " and Shania is most defiantly not your sister I've meet your sister." he sighed " I met both of them and I sort of started dating both of them. " I lie Shania so much better Alexis is a total bitch Zayn I hate her so much" Megan said "yeah for all you know she could be a golddigger" Liam said. Zayn laughed " please I'd know better" Megan stood up as did Louis and he grabbed her hand " okay Zayn what ever you say well we're going to go back to the hotel I'm feeling a bit queasy." they said goodbye then Harry's and I left when we got to our shared room with Lou and Megan, Lou was sitting on the coax while Megan laid on it resting her head on his lap they were skyline Aiden. " hey Aiden" I screamed " hey Anna" Megan looked up from the screen and sat up motioning for me to come sit next to her. I plopped right down " how's life wherever you are right now Aiden?" I asked. He laughed " I'm in LA right now and it's warm" we all laughed " yeah compared to here it is" Megan joked " Megan you shouldnt be talking you should come to the beach here and get some color in your skin maybe go surfing" her eyes opened wide " that's not funny Aiden you know I can't swim" this time I stated at her wide eyed. " what?" she laughed " I can't swim at all Anna" " well im going to teach having a Olympic gold medalist as a stepbrother should help" " who?" " Ryan lotche" Megan's was literally drooling "THE Ryan lotche the incredibly hot American Olympic medalist swimmer?" my face scrunched " he's my brother" " step" harry corrected me. "whatever Megan you are taken already" "and?" Megan glared at me " it's me" Louis said turning her face towards him so he could kiss her. Megan smiled " that's okay" Aiden cleared his throat (no one realized Skype was still on) " your a lucky son of a bitch Tomlinson hurt her I kill you" Lou laughed " there's nothing I could do that would hurt her." Megan yawned " night Aiden see you the 14th right?" Aiden laughed " and miss my little sisters wedding I'll be there" " night Aiden" " night Megan" Louis turned the laptop off " night guys cross your fingers that Zayn makes the right choice in his girl problem" she talking in a robot. Voice " your a dork" Harry told Megan "always" Megan stuck her tongue out and went to bed. I yawned " bedtime Styles" he bowed " let's go me lady" I laughed "dork" and we went to bed.