chapter 51- shopping and liam texting me WTH?

***Louis POV

Anna and I were shopping all around till I found a little music store on the corner. Anna had already found her gift for Megan so she was skeptical. “Why are we going here?” she asked. “Because I’m getting Megan a new guitar.” I looked at them and I found the perfect one. Of course it was electric but it was cobalt blue. Anna smiled, “She’s going to love it!” I went up and bought the guitar. We walked out and decided to stop somewhere to eat since we had been shopping for two hours. When our food came my phone started saying, ‘there’s a snake in my boot’ I looked confused, Liam almost never texted me only called and that was only if it was really important/ urgent.

Liam: You need to get back NOW!!!!!!

Louis: Why?

Liam: I can’t explain I just need you here now you seriously want to be here

Louis: Is it really that important

Liam: Yes it is Louis you really want to get back

Louis: Okay be there when we finish eating

Liam: NO NOW!!! You really need to be here Louis

Louis: Fine Liam be there in 10

 I shut my phone and flagged down the waiter. “Waiter can we get some carrot bags”. He gave me a weird face. Anna looked up, “He means bags to go.” I looked at her mad. “No Anna I meant CARROT bags.” She sighed, “Just put the food in to go bags.” The waiter nodded and walked away. “What’s so important that we are leaving?” She asked. I shrugged,” I honestly don’t know Liam texted me I needed to get back I think the carrots have been stolen.” “Only you Louis only you.”

When we got back to the hotel. I found Megan getting held by Liam and Niall, crying her eyes out.

What had happened while I was gone?