chapter 43- meeting a friend from your second home(USA)

• Dedicated to Shaylin

                                                                             ***Louis POV

 I heard Anna gasp so I looked out the door still trying to accomplish putting a tie on. Megan stood there twirling around in circles like she used to (did ballet till she was 15) Laughing, in a dress with a red jean jacket and matching flats. I stood there gazing at Megan astonished to see her laughing and giggling in a dress. Not to mention dancing. “Megan you can dance?” Anna asked.

“Since I was able to walk I tool ballet I competed in many competitions when I moved I took a different approach and actually did sports football to be exact, or what Americans call it soccer, and I got pretty good at that. But anyways when I moved I threw all my trophies away except for my grand champion trophy Lou stole to remember me after I moved.”

She explained the whole thing still twirling around the room until she stopped right in front of me. “Peeker!” She whispered in my ear. “Please I was gazing at the prettiest girl in this room.” “HEY Anna isn’t your fiancée.” “Thanks” Anna said. Megan turned around and nodded before turning back to me. “I mean you, you are the prettiest girl to me in the room right now you are my lovely bride and there’s nothing more to that except the part we are best friends.” I said. She laughed and pulled my tie, bringing me closer to her, also causing me to fall.

I kissed her and Anna groaned in disgust. “What?” I asked. Put some pants on stupid.” Megan giggled and pulled me closer once more for a kiss before I went back to put pants on and leave.

                                                                ***Harry POV

Anna texted me and I smiled.

Anna: Hey <3

Harry: Hey beautiful what’s up

Anna: I thought I knew Megan apparently I don’t

Harry: Why?

Anna: 1 she doesn’t look like herself and 2 SHE TOOK BALLET FOR OVER 13 YEARS

Harry: Oh okay I’m going to see you in like 10 minutes though right.

Anna: Yup

Harry: See you then

Anna: Bye<3

Harry: Bye love <3

I turned my phone off and went back chatting with the lads about tonight.

***Megan POV

Lou and I walked hand and hand into the restaurant. We met everyone there. I was really shocked to see Louis’ family and Aiden. Aiden hugged me tightly. “You look perfect sorry mom couldn’t come the diner is the busiest place in town and dad wasn’t flying all the US. I nodded and took a seat down in between him and Lou. The waitress came up. “Hi my name is Shaylin and I will be your server tonight.” I looked up to that familiar American accent I could pick out from everywhere. “Shaylin?”