chapter 41- WTF!!!!

***Anna POV

I sat there stunned. There in the front of us as a lake. “Harry its cold out.” I whined “Come on love.” He grabbed my hand and I jumped on his back.

He kicked our sandals and threw our towels on the ground. “Harry I swear to god-“I couldn’t finish.

There we were in the freezing cold water. “HARRY!” I screamed. He swam away but I was faster (Ryan Lochte stepsister) and sat on his head.

After about a minute I let Harry up. “You’re an ass love!’’ I smiled and kissed him softly. “But you love me” I replied “Yes, yes I do” He kissed me harder. Was I ready to do this? Yes of course I was! “Anna are you sure about this?” I nodded and added. “Harry Styles fuck me!” He smiled and quoted Liam. “It’s on like donkey Kong.”

Harry brought me closer, unhooking the bikini top the the bottom. I took the liberty to take his trunks off in this time. We were completely naked. I brought him closer. His bodies embrace warming me. And I guess you could tell what happened next.

                                                ***Half an hour later***

I laid on the top of Harrys car breathless. He came over. “I love you soooo much Anna I bet I will be the father of your children” he winked. I laughed and at the same time our phones buzzed. Both had the same to text from Megan and Louis.

Megan: So happy!!!! <3 my fiancé <3

I looked at her message confused then went on reading Louis’ text

Louis: Here comes my bride, her name is Megan Taylor Alexander, she now 21 and is my best friend and future Mrs. Tomlinson!

I looked at harry confused. “Meg and Lou are getting married.” He laughed. “There the two crazies aka our best friends but we will eventually too.” I bit my lip hard, driving Harry crazy. “You know what fuck it.” He came to me once again and we repeated our last actions all over again.