Yelling and meeting parents

***megan POV

Harry and I sat there while every one yelled at us. Finally when they were done screaming Harry and I started laughing so hard we were crying. Anna dragged me away "hurry up we're going shopping" "Anna von mir bekomme ich wissen, was ich tue," [Anna get off me I know what I'm doing] I shouted at her. She let go and I changed. Careful to make sure no one came in. When I was done Anna and I left but shay went to meet nialls parents.

***Shaylin POV

I went with Niall to meet his parents Muara and bobby. You could tell I was nervous. When I got there it turned out Niall had told them ALOT about me. It was pretty cool how they were chill and how they didn't make me nervous they were pretty cool. They even did the parently thing an showed me embarrassing baby photos and some if those I had to laugh at. Niall groaned the whole time but perked up when his parents offered to buy Nandos and we all knew there was no refusal there. When we got back to the hotel Megan and Anna had just gotten back from the mall and there were clothes galor. They shouldn't be trusted with credit cards. We all ate at McDonald's and Megan and Louis went to sleep considering they need to look as nice as they could in 5 days.