Chapter 17: some dudes talking?

After talking with Apollo and getting the answers I needed I decided it'd be best to return to planet chaos. However, I couldn't just call out for chaos to teleport me because that would draw attention towards me, and I could not risk others finding out I was back. Therefore, I decided to head to the outskirts of Olympus where there was usually no one although this time there seemed to be two cloaked figures. They were discussing amongst themselves and didn't seem to notice my presence. One of them happened to ask

"Is this where you've been hiding for the past few years?" this persons voice sounded quite familiar although I couldn't place my finger on where I had heard it.

"Yes. No one would suspect me to be here, its safest for me while I regain my power." the figure replied, his voice slightly distorted and deep. It sounded pained as well. "If only that darned kid had died that day and I had succeeded I wouldn't have to give you my powers. Goddammit if only I didn't have to rely on you." growled the figure. During this the other figure just stayed silent taking in the insult.

"Do not worry my master I will definitely prove that I'm useful to your cause."

Only to get the reply "You better be or else I'll come for you myself. Anyway, you need to go, you've been here for too long. We can't risk being found out especially since I'm so weak right now."

"Yes, sire I'll head out then." With that both the figures left in opposite directions. Dang am I glad Annabeth put so many pillars here, they're really convenient to hide behind. With them both seeming to have vanished I called out to chaos to summon me back to planet chaos.

Having returned I decided to head back to my room where I grabbed a notebook and wrote down the discussion I had heard. I started thinking of all the things those two could have been plotting and considering that they seemed to hold some anger their plans seemed to not be going their way. Could this perhaps relate to I thought. Could this have to do with the man who I fought as a child or perhaps my dreams? As I kept on digging into this, I heard a knock at the "Who is it?" I called out.

"It's me, Logan, we have training, so I came to get you."

"Ah shit I nearly forgot about training. Uhhhh go ahead I'll be right there."

"You sure? I don't mind waiting for you."

To that I replied "Yea I'm sure I'll be right out."

"Ok see you then" With that he left.

Dang I'll have to come back to this training is really important. I got up and got ready to head to the ultima gym.