chapter 4:the thoughts

apollos pov

Guardian angel kept revolving around my head Aurora was really strong i doubt that she needs to have protection I'm pretty sure that zeus knows that but then again she was the most loved child that zeus and hera had even though she was adopted. i guess zeus really does love his children even if their adopted or not. i leave for camp half blood in a few hours which is ok since i have time to think about why he would send me and not one of his stronger sons. i always thought my father disliked me but trusting me with his most loved child thats big.

time skip

nows the time i have to go to earth i decide to leave in my twelve year old form not adult when i reach there i change into tattered and torn clothes that made me look like a demigod being chased by a monster so that was cool i finally reached the hill i walked in and acted like i was about to go to sleep. i fell at the foot of the hill and fell on purpose but i didnt expect to actuall fall asleep which was suprising.

will solace pov

i was walking around the hill thinkingabout how many people had died during the war but now there were so many things going on the campers whos parent werent known mostly were from the minor gods. suddenly i tripped and fell face first that hurt but after standing up i saw that i fell on a sleeping camper he looked new but all his clothes were torn but he wasn't injured so i took him to the wait house and placed him on a bed. i could feel power flowing of him i wonder his parent is that hes so powerful kind of like that girl that came yesterday and took down the hydra. STRANGE.