lets fight

Once I got to the training grounds, I noticed that they were all already that all the others were there waiting in a line.

"Good afternoon captain." they all shouted in unison

"Huhhhh?" I questioned. "Why are you calling me captain?"

"since you've been announced as the heir of chaos you are to lead team ultima." Logan said.

"Wait but I don't wanna be captain. It's too much effort." At that moment chaos decided to appear and stated, "since you are to lead my whole army, and be my heir this is just the beginning for you. It's quite important that you take this seriously."

"Fine, fine I'll do it." I said. "Ok first of all every one of you except logan start by running laps around the gym, I'll tell you when to stop. Ah logan not you, I need to ask you a few questions."

"Yes captain." they screamed in unison. While the others ran their laps, I questioned logan about what he thought that the team's strength was. From what he told me I concluded that they all seemed to do their individual work in a way that they complimented each other, and that they all were extremely powerful in their own aspects. Despite that I decided that I still needed to see for myself.

"Ok you can stop your laps now." from all of them Jordan and Morgan seemed to be the most tired of the group. Following close behind them was Aidan who seemed to be a bit fatigued. "Take a 5 minute break then assemble again." I commanded. They all seemed to listen to my orders quite well and were in line quicker than I expected.

"Ok so I've heard that you all are really strong together and seem to work well together but I need to see for myself." with that being said I summoned water from the vats that happened to be placed around the arena and formed them into monsters. "You all will have to fight these off together and as time passes, I will be increasing their difficulty. You need to show me how you work together and the strengths you bring out. However, if at any time it gets too much shout break, this is also a test of stamina. And begin."

Following the command, I let the water monsters attack the team, they started off really well, slashing the monsters and making them collapse. However, I noticed that Lianna seemed to be guiding them toward Jordan who would then crush them. As the time went on, I noticed that Jordan seemed to get tired as the time went on. Morgan seemed to be guiding Logan and Aidan on what to do, because of that they didn't fight as much as I had wanted. They, like Jordan, seemed to get tired quite quickly. Seeing them starting to get tired I decided to push them a bit more and added wind to the monsters which they seemed quite shocked by at first but most of them seemed to adjust. As they seemed to fall into a pattern, I decided to start adding in arrows for them to dodge, with this they seemed to give me a look of anger and confusion but I just shrugged and continued.

"BREAK" shouted Jordan, and with that I released my powers and the monsters disappeared. They all seemed quite tired but Morgan and Jordan seemed to fall to the floor once they were out of danger.

"Well done guys, you did really well." I told them

Hearing that Jordan looked up in anger, still really tired, and said "What even was the point of that? You already know that we're capable."

"Yea I do know that you are capable but everyone as room to grow, you guys do well together and are good with giving each other aid but you wouldn't survive alone."

"What the hell does that even mean?" questioned Morgan.

To which I replied "Look at yourself you're so tired yet you didn't even fight as much, you were mostly guiding Logan and Aidan on what to do. Don't get me wrong that's an amazing thing to have that much trust but if you're left alone with a monster how are you going to survive. The same thing applies to Aidan and Logan they rely too much on you. Jordan you're extremely strong and while that's great you don't have the best stamina so you trap yourself in one place and so you require Lianna to bring them to you because she has a higher stamina. Although she can't seem to fight that well herself. I can see you guys worked on improving your teamwork but you forgot about working on individual strength." hearing that they seemed to try and process what I had said about them

I carried on to say "that's it for today, go rest and think about what I said. Ok? Ok. Bye guys."

As they left, I decided to make a training plan and then head to lunch. For some reason I had seemed to forget about the cloaked figures in that moment.