Chapter 33: WAR!

A few Days Before

Third POV

The man was transferred to a separate reality, something he had been used to now. But now was met with someone different. Rather, three someones.

"Fates," said the man.

"They are coming."

"I am ready."

"You forget that..."

The man looked up, eyeing them wearily. "What?" he spat.

"That you are..."

The man started to sweat. He shifted nervously on his feet. His eyes gazed at each Fate. But he kept calm, yet a look of shock began to creep onto his face.

"You are the most powerful person, creature, and thing in the world, Perseus. You are the epitome of good and bad, light and dark, actions and reactions. You are creation and destruction itself, and both combined."

"And?"

"You must go."

"Not right now."

Back to the present

Third POV

"POSITIONS!" yelled Chaos.

Each god rushed to their places for the battle as soon as the war drums sounded. The Olympians were first up along with the Eternals and Chaos. Chaos was about to order another part of the plan, but she was interrupted. Two beings erupted from the ground.

One had gold armor covering them, with a face that seemed to lure everyone towards them like a spiral of darkness and his glowing red eyes. He carried a huge sword that was black and partly glittering a dark blood-red. The other had glowing white eyes, covered in purple armor except for small slits at the back where dark purple colored wings protruded from her back. Mist swirled around her, making her armor shimmer. She had long talons as fingers, which held two sharp bones formed into the shape of swords.

"Mother," they both said while bowing. They turned to the Eternals. "Elite, it's nice to meet again." Both Tartarus and Nyx smiled at the two, though Tartarus was fully covered so they couldn't see it. Finally, the two Primordials turned to Olympians, a look of disgust evident on their faces. "Olympians,"

"Lord Tartarus and Lady Nyx," snarled Zeus with the same tone.

Tartarus glared at Zeus, and Zeus in response shrunk down. Tartarus just made him feel pain with his powers. "Let it be known we are fighting for Perseus and in his name, not for those who betrayed him. We were good friends, and he saved us and died for our mother. He was a great and caring friend, someone you threw away." said Nyx, slashing Zeus with her talons. She made sure she didn't inflict too much pain on the king of the gods, just a tiny cut.

Zeus reared back, wanting to lunge at her, but he was stopped by Bianca. "Please hold back. They have a point, and you shouldn't try to provoke them." 

Zeus grumbled at her, shoving her off, and reluctantly and forcefully stepped back. Nyx smirked while pivoting on her hell, clapping loudly. Hellhounds erupted from all around them. The gods stepped back and looked around in confusion as they were surrounded by huge beasts who were growling at the origin of the war drums.

"We're fighting with hellhounds?" A god shrieked.

"You have a problem with my children?" said Nyx, whipping around and extending her talons.

"N-no," the god stepped back.

"Alright, Tartarus, Nyx, that's enough. We are glad you're here to aid us in war. I can't imagine how terrible it would be without your help." said Chaos with careful words. She didn't want them to go overboard. Tartarus and Nyx faced their mother and stood down, nodding so she could continue without any disruptions.