002•

𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 (last one promise)

"𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁"

He remarked as he jumped at her, toppling her down and trapped her between his arms as he stared down at her naked body lying underneath his.

She squirmed when she felt his thighs rub against her bare, wet womanhood. His pure silky white hair falling against his forehead as he ran the tip of his tongue between her breasts, licking and biting on them.

He ran his long fingers all along her body. From her neck to her breasts to her stomach, finally stopping near her lower waist, just above her womanhood as he felt her pushing against him.

He looked at her and she put her palms on his chest and pushed him back, changing positions.

He now lay down on the soft silk bedsheets as she straddled him. Wetting his jeans with all her juices as she sat on top of him.

She bent down and unbuttoned his trousers. Using her teeth she pulled down the waistbands of both his jeans and his boxers in one go.

He helped her take off his clothing of the lower half and breathed heavily as he saw her getting closer and closer to his member.

She lightly touched and took his large member in her palm and brought her face closer to the tip.

He lightly grabbed her hair with one hand and massaged her breast with the other.

She softly blew on the tip earning a light moan from him. She now licked the tip with her tongue in a kitten lick and suddenly took the whole of the upper half of his dick inside her mouth.

Her hands reached the lower half of his shaft and started to pump from the base. Her tongue flicked the tip everytime she took it out of her mouth and put it back in.

His grip on her breast tightened as he pulled her nipple harder, earning a moan from her.

He soon came undone and spurt out his tongue deep inside her throat. She swalowed all of it and cleaned the remaining cum on her face with the back of her hand when suddenly they both jolted up in suprise and got out of their lust filled trance when they heard the doorbell ring.

Trin trinn

She widened her eyes in shock and panic when she realised her drunk husband must have come home early today.

Gojo quickly pushed himself off her bed and put his pants back on, hopping on one leg, trying to put his jeans back on as she hurriedly rummaged through her closet trying to find some decent clothing to cover herself up with.

The doorbell now rang once again as Grimian, her husband, started knocking.

"Y/n, Y/n??-" his muffled voices could be heard from behind the door.

She quickly ran out the bedroom door wearing a light frilly white dress and picked up a straw hat from her dresser and ran up to the door, glancing back to see if Gojo had gotten dressed. Which he did.

She went and raised her hand to undo the latch of the door and took a deep breath as she opened it.

She found her husband standing in front of her with a bouquet of flowers in his hand and a smile painted on his face.

Gojo came from behind her. His DSLR, along with the cover hung around his neck as he approached the man and greeted him.

"Nice to meet you, uh- Mr. L/n I guess" he faked a smile as he put out his hand.

"Ah yes Mr. Gojo Satoru the famous photographer. Pleased to meet you. Thank you for taking out your time to help my wife do her first ever job."

Y/n smiled through the process as both the men now reached the living room and sat down on the couches.

She sat down next to her husband and smiled as fakely as possible as to not arouse any suspicion. He put his hand on her head and patted it lightly.

"You did great today Y/n. I guessing you had 'brunch maiden' theme today for the photoshoot. You know, I saw it on the television the other day. It's quite famous nowadays." He laughed a hearty laugh, making her suspicious as to why he was acting so kind today.

"Yes we did. You know this straw hat really went well with the theme so I wore it today" she said, smiling to the white haired photographer sitting across the room.

"Yes yes I know. I'm really proud of you.  You know the other day, when you said that cough cough you were going to earn you own money, I was happy but heartbroken at the same time. You know what I wanted was for you to cough stand up on your own feet and you know not depend on m-"

Cough

He spat out blood.

Red.

Both of their eyes widened when they saw him bring his hand away from his mouth to see whole of his palm covered in blood.

"Sir are you okay-" Gojo ran across the room and Y/n put her hands on his upper body to support him as he was about to fall unconscious.

Gojo somehow ran fast enough and catched Grimian in his arms just before he was about to topple down from the couch.

Y/n's eyes filled with tears as she had never been subjected to a situation like this. She had never seen anyone faint, let alone her own husband.

Gojo supported the man's body by slinging his arm around his shoulder.

"We should hurry up and take him to the hospital" He marked in a worrisome tone