005

We both walked towards our own houses, which were only two streets apart.

I walked through the dimly lit streets as the sun now started blending into the vast horizon and a sheet of light darkeness now spread the sky. It must be almost dinner time by now.

I quickly skipped my way to the front of my house and put my hand on the door knob and slightly twisted it.

I stopped halfway when the image of Gojo confessing to me earlier today came into my mind and I started smiling. His words which slipped off like honey from his tongue ringing into my ears as I grinned ear to ear thinking and replaying the scene in my head a hundred times over and over. The heat in my cheeks still fresh. Every second after that moment felt like a bliss. Making me happier and happier as I thought about it. Like the palace of my heart had been throned by the man of my dreams. Residing and ruling over it incessantly. Taking care of it and having the power to break it or flourish it according to his whim.

I had given him that power and he was everything I wanted.

I smiled to myself as I got lost in my thoughts.

"Y/n is standing outside and smiling to herself she's gone crazy"

I jolted out of my honey-filled trance as I heard the cranky voice of little sister from the entrance region on the inside. She was standing at the foyer with her arms crossed by her sides and looked at me with a worrisome look. Almost as if patronizing me.

I looked at her through the translucent glass door and quickly put off the smile on my face. She's definitely gonna tease me about it.

I scurried through the entrance, locked the door behind me and shuffled hurriedly across her right to the dining area. She ran behind me with a smirk on her face and kept poking me with her finger.

"Stop it"

"My my y/n what's up with you nowadays. Smiling? Hmm? Blushing? HAHA" her smirk growing evermore.

"Shut it". I threw my bag on the couch and went to the kitchen area, totally ignoring her. I put an apron around my neck as she sat down on the small two-seater table in front of the island and put her head resting on her palm and looked at me with bright brown eyes. Something which we both got from our mother.

"Ne, y/n. What was that about? Are you in love with a boy?" She asked, her expression indifferent.

"Why are you asking that in such a bored expression? You know how much it means to me I love him so much do you even know how handsome he is and his ey-"

"Ugh teenagers nowadays" she shrugged her shoulders and let out a sigh and turned her face away from me.

"SHINTAMI MAYUMI YOU DIDN'T-"

"Okay okay I'm sorry " she giggled and put her hands up.

I grunted and furrowed my brows in anoyance. Why must this happen to me. Why am I the only one whom god had to send this chaos of a human as a sister to? What did I do to deserve this. I hate her and lover her at the same time. It's so complicated, this sibling relationship. I can give my life for you but you're not having my charger. There are days when I love you so much that I cry over having been so blessed and and there are days totally when