004

✛𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦✛

𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖮 𝖲𝖠𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖴

[12 years earlier]

"Y/n there's someone outside the class waiting for you. He's saying he wants to talk to you"

"Who is it?"

"It's that white-haired clown. He's been standing there for five minutes. I tried to keep him away from you but he's stuck. Just call me name if-" she got into a fighting stance "-he tries anything funny, I'll kill him"

I laughed at her antics and proceeded to walk towards the door, patting her head in the process and giving her a thumbs up.

I squished her cheeks "I'll be finee~ Ya-ya. Don't worry about me."

This was my best friend. Miyata Yasushi. Third year and my classmate. We've known each other since middle school ever since she moved to our neighborhood with her parents. She's a single child and has no siblings so we spent our entire time together just like siblings did. She's more than a sister to me. We love each other.

But somehow she hates my long-time crush. Gojo satoru. "He's a playboy" she says. But you never know unless you find out yourself.

I patted her head again and opened our classroom door.

The white-haired was standing there with his arms folded, leaning against one of the walls.

"Uuh-- Gojo-kun you called?"

"Y/n--" he hurriedly moved towards me and grabbed my hand gently.

"Uh- I-" I nervously chuckled as my cheeks flushed looking at his god-made beautiful hands holding mine.

"I wanted to tell you something" He got closer to me.

"Y-yes Gojo-kun?" I looked up but did not directly look into his eyes, rather looking here and there to avoid looking at him and start blushing. Just like I did everytime I saw his beautiful eyes stealing glances at me.

"Y/n so everyone knows that you like me and probably have a crush"

"I- I- w-wha-" my eyes widened in embarassment and shock.

"SATORU YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT" his friend Getou yelled from distance. Peeking from behind one of the classroom doors he threw a rock at him.

"OW OW what the-" He looked back to see his friend glaring at him and gulped.

Letting out a nervous laughter he turned back, making the other scoff in anger.

"Haha so Y/n ofcourse I was kidding. You know I meant everyone hopes you like me because I like you." He blurted out putting his hand on the back of his neck and ruffled his hair.

"I-what"

Was this really happening. This should be a joke. Was the school hunk really accepting the fact that he liked me? A plain jane? Especially when there are plenty of other girls better than me out there??