006

I hop onto my bed and pull one of the pillows over my lap and rested my face on my palm waiting for him.

It was currently 10:11 pm and he said he'll be here soon so I went out and grabbed my phone and stared at the blank screen. Anticipating his call or text.

Ten minutes passed by and no calls from him.

I grew a little impatient and unlocked my phone and opened the messenger app and went to his contact. Texted him a simple message as to check whether he was there or but no reply.

Time passed by but still no signs of him. Was he pranking me? The cold night grew colder as it strayed further and further away from midnight. The dry leaves on half withered trees flowing with the breeze as the birds nestled on it slept peacefully in their nests, placed high above the ground. Away from the reality of the world below them. Sheltering them just for the night till again in the morning they'd have to acknowledge the truth of the world's harshness. Basking in the moment's bliss. Just till the time they could.

I huffed out a pool of cold air as the chill from the window reached my lungs. But I keep my composure and do not turn the window in. Waiting for him. I again took my phone and saw Getou's contact online. I quickly texted him inquiring about Gojo and he instantly read it.

He left me on read for a couple of minutes probably brainstorming as to what to text me back but it was a short and simple reply. I sighed and put my phone down and instantly heard a phone call.

It was from Gojo.

I quickly picked it back up and hurriedly swiped my finger across the green icon. Failing many times as I was so excited that it didn't accept finger recognition. I smiled to myself and took a deep breath and slided my finger across the screen again. This time and accepted it and the call connected. I slowly rose the phone up to my ear.

"Hello Gojo?"

"Yea y/n how are yo~~" he slurred

Is he drunk?

"What do you mean how are you? You were supposed to come here?"

"Oh? I was? OH YES I WAS"

"Did you seriously forget?" Sadness evident in my voice as I could hear loud party music blaring behind him. People's cheers and the clattering of glass bottles rang through the room as he slurred between the conversations.

"What no way I was about to come ther-"

"AAAH"

"What was that Gojo? Was that a girl?"

"No it wasn't it was just a-" he giggled like a total drunkard.

"Are you making out with a girl at someone else's party while I'm at home waiting for you to come here? Were you merely playing with me" Tears strained my eyes threatening to flow down at any moment.

He was somewhere else. With some other friends. Possibly making out with some other girl while I sat here in the cold winter night alone in my room waiting for him to come to me. He promised me that he'll be here for the night just out of joke. Was I that unimportant for him and was he that unserious about me. About our relationship?

This was happening already?

I sniffed, tears ran down my eyes, onto my dress. Drops ran down as I sat there. Still shocked about all this happening.

Suddenly a scream erupted from my sister's throat dowstairs. My heart beat stopped.

I turn around frantically and spotted a baseball bat near my dresser. I immediately grab it and run downstairs as fast as I could. Praying on my way downstairs that she was safe and nothing happened to her.