𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠
𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘."

i awoke to george's stupid alarm going off at the crack of dawn

i awoke to george's stupid alarm going off at the crack of dawn. i opened one eye and looked to my right. george was still sleeping soundly next to me, despite the loud ringing of his alarm clock. i sat up from the bottom bunk of the bed him and i were sleeping in, and banged my head on the bottom of fred's bed.

"ow! shit that hurt." i exclaimed, and heard a chuckle from beside me. george had sat up now and was laughing at me.

"shut it, ginger." i said, rolling my eyes and getting out of george's bed.
---
george and fred weasley were two of my best friends in the entire world. i had known them ever since i started hogwarts when i was eleven, having bumped into them on the train, and we were inseparable ever since. of course we made other good friends along the way, but we were the trio everyone wanted to be.

of course, i felt bad about not telling them about where i was really from, and who was really raising me, but alastor would proper bollock me for telling them about the order. he says 'the order is called a secret society for a reason', but how can it be so secret when he changed my last name to phoenix after it? i'll never understand that crazy man's logic.

anyway, back to the weasley's. i spend every summer with them, george and fred would practically drag me there if i didn't anyway. molly and arthur know that i live with the order, but they've been sworn to secrecy just as much as i have. this summer has been great, as per usual. the weasley's really are like my second family, and i couldn't bare life without them. this year, fred's girlfriend, lucie candella, spent this summer with us too, and it's been such a blast, a perfect summer before we entered our sixth year at hogwarts. and today, us four, plus ron, harry, hermione, and ginny were going with arthur to the quidditch world cup, hence why we were waking up at the crack of bloody dawn.
---
"morning to you too loser." george said, smirking at me, as i opened the curtains, letting some sunlight in.

"agh! too much light! you're blinding us phoenix!" fred yelled out, making lucie, who was lying next to him, chuckle as he pulled the cover over both of their faces. i heard lucie hit fred on the arm which made him yelp.

as i stared out the window at the lovely sun, and i felt two arms wrapped around me.

"morning." george said, in that stupid way that you could almost hear the grin on his face.

"are you two dating yet?" i heard lucie say, and we both whipped round to look at her, as she jumped down from fred's bunk, and leaned against the ladder.

"shut it candella." i said, rolling my eyes. both fred and lucie shipped george and i insanely, but i could not understand why. george and i were just friends. right?

"i mean.." george said to me, smirking.
"you wish weasley." i said, smirking back.

fred groaned and sat up from his bed. "just kiss already!!" he said, making all three of us laugh.

before george or i could respond, we heard hermione yelling at ron and harry to get up from the next room.

"come on ron!! your mother says breakfast's ready!"

"and that's our cue to head downstairs." lucie said, grabbing my hand, leaving the twins in their room, and heading downstairs to enjoy some of molly's delicious cooking.

a/n ( 712 words )
new story! i could not wait to publish this chapter, and i cannot wait to write the rest.

firstly, yeah, as you can tell, this isn't a maze runner story. i am currently in the middle of writing a maze runner story (which is up on my page already), but i wanted to start to write this story so badly!

i will be finishing the maze runner story, don't worry!

thank u for reading!

also, my friend is currently writing a fred weasley story, so if you're interested, give her story a look, i love it already :) Lucie_245