𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠
𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
"i'm going to unfriend all of you."

the night before the day i had been dreading for weeks on end, i found myself sneaking from my dorm up to my boyfriend's dorm, as was lucie

i met up with her in her dorm beforehand, and she was grabbing a bottle of fire whiskey she had hidden, to take to the boys room.

before we headed out the door, lucie turned to me. "you excited for your bir-"

"shut up." i cut her off.

"god, you're impossible." she groaned, as we snuck down the corridors of the gryffindor tower.

---

we reached the boy's dorm, and the first thing i did when i got there was go to george's wardrobe.

"what are you doing holly?" george asked me, and i looked through his clothes.

"looking for a jumper or something. i'm cold." i replied.

"have this loser." he replied, throwing a jumper at me, it landing on top of my head, covering my face.

i peeled the jumper off my face, and put it on. "thanks doofus." i said to george. then i walked over to his bed and started looking through his bedside table.

"okay, now what are you doing?"

"did i leave a book here? i'm sure i did. i don't want to go all the way back to my dorm to grab another one." i said, without turning round.

"oi, bookworm!" i heard fred shout over, and i turned, and he threw a book in my direction. i caught it, obviously.

i put the book next to me on the bed, and then laid down flat on the bed, groaning.

george hovered over me, his face only inches away from my own. he ran his fingers through my blonde and purple hair, before cupping my face with both hands.

"why are you so moody? we're supposed to be having a fun night." george said.

"holly, stop being down in the dumps please. let's get pissed." lucie piped up.

"if i hear one person say the word 'birthday' i'm going to jump out the window." i said, george still not moving from his position above me.