𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠
𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
"𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒! 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃, 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒!"

(important a/n!!this story is based on my dr, and is currently following the story of what happened in my dr, and i use she/they pronouns, so i'm going to start using them in this story, and if you don't like that then just don't carry on reading ...

(important a/n!!
this story is based on my dr, and is currently following the story of what happened in my dr, and i use she/they pronouns, so i'm going to start using them in this story, and if you don't like that then just don't carry on reading <33 )

-this part of the chapter is in the pov of george weasley-

i woke up in my dorm the day of the challenge, full of worry.

holly had gone to see dumbledore the night before, and she never showed up at my dorm that night, when she said that she would.

"look georgie, maybe holly just forgot she said she would come over, and went to their own dorm instead. or maybe they went to lucie's dorm? i'll ask lucie at breakfast. you coming?" fred asked me, as i was still sat on my bed.

"i'll just see you down there freddie." i replied.

i didn't want to admit this, but these past few weeks, holly had consumed my every being. she was extremely important to me before, but since things started changing between us this year, they'd become even more important to me, and i think..

i think i loved them.

it took me a while to admit these feelings to myself, because holly had been in my life for so long, i didn't want to change things, and potentially ruin it. but,

i think she loved me too.

---

the challenge was only an hour away from beginning, and still no sign of my favourite slytherin.

"okay, i'm getting really worried now. none of us have seen them since last night. pansy said she wasn't in her dorm last night, and they weren't in any of our dorms either. she didn't fall asleep in the library like she used to in fifth year because fred checked there. i think we should tell snape, seeing as he's head of slytherin." lucie said to myself and freddie, as we walked down to the boats that were going to take us to the stands.

"you two are so overreacting. she's probably already here! the logical explanation is that they were helping harry get ready for the tournament last night, fell asleep somewhere we haven't looked, and made her way over with harry, ron and hermione." fred exclaimed, and then harry walked up to us.