𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠
𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
"april fools."

the weeks after the second challenge had been

the weeks after the second challenge had been..well. there were two words to describe the weeks following that day.

wonderful and chaotic.

school had become quite relaxed, even though moody still wasn't speaking to me, and everyone at the order had no idea why, school still seemed calm. nothing too stressful, nothing to heavy.

and george. where do i start? we've been living in our own little perfect world these past few weeks, well, i say our own world, but it had two little people trying to claw their way in to shout 'i told you so' in our faces.

lucie and fred. fred and lucie. two constant noises in my one and only working ear. every five seconds, one of them would be pestering me, or george for that matter, saying 'i knew you would get together this year!' or 'you have me to thank!', and i'm telling you, i've never wanted to punch two people more.

jokes and anger aside, life at hogwarts was pretty great.

and, a special day was coming up. fred and george's birthday. even though i hated my own birthday, i bloody loved celebrating the twin's birthday. and since my birthday was only three and a half weeks after the twins, i just hoped mine would fly under the radar and we could go out with a bang for george and fred's instead.

of course, that did not happen.

---

i woke up in my dorm on the 1st of april, absolutely buzzing for the day myself and lucie had planned.

i was getting my bag ready for the day ahead, when one of my roommates, pansy parkinson, came in.

'hey holly, you heading down to the great hall?" she asked me, smiling.

pansy was in the year below me, and we kind of had a thing when i was in fifth year, but it quickly ended, but we still remained good friends. most saw the pureblood slytherin as a mean, cold girl, but i knew her a lot better than most.

"no can do pans, going to the gryffindor common room to pick up the birthday boys!" i replied, slinging my bag over my shoulder, and picking up my glasses from my bedside table and putting them on top of my head.

"okay, ill just head down with draco. oh yeah, tell fred and george happy birthday from me, will you?" she asked. pansy was currently dating the slimeball draco himself, even though i warned her against his toxic tendencies.