2

"Tch". "Why doesn't even matter at this point". Ray thought.
"Ray". Diana yelled. 
"You forgot your lunch and  have a good day at school". Ray nodded in response and put his lunch in his backpack. As Ray got in the car it was silent it was a awakened silence as he was about to pull out his ear puds and listen to music but yuggo interpreted him.

"So you exited for the first day at school".  Ray didn't respond him he simply ignored him.

"I know you don't want to go to school but I have a feeling this one is going to be different after switching like five different schools but I know this is going to be a good year after everything you went through or maybe you will find a girl that you will cherish and maybe see the world differently and more beautiful and the time you spend with her will be just full with happiness"

"What's the point Yuggo all girls are the same and I am not interested in love"
"Sure that's what they all say". Yuggo smirked.
"Whatever old man"
"Hey don't call me old man"
"Thx"
" Whatever that's how I was too until Diana helped me she there for me even when I pushed her away she never gave up on me"

"Whatever" Ray looked at the window and saw that they were in front of the school.
"We're here Ray get off my car before I throw up after all that mushy lovey stuff we talked about ". Ray nodded and just waved a bye at him.

"Another day of hell". Ray thought he put his hoodie over his head and out his ear buds in.
"Hey look it's the Emo kid". Oliver said and put his arm over his shoulder.

"What the hell do you want now old man"
"Jeez don't have to be angry with me right guys or you want another beat up" Oliver said to his friends.  Zack, Pepe, Sandy just nodded. 

"You know Ray you have been a pretty bad boy I think you deserve another beating"  Oliver said.  Ray took his arm off his shoulder and started walking towards the school. 

"Son of a bitch I want to beat your ass and I will but then again why will I waste my energy on him". Ray thought.
"Aww Emo boy is walking what a chicken". Oliver said.
"Shut the fuck up Oliver" Ray thought. Soon after Ray arrived to his class room and took his seat in corner by the window like every year. He just started at the window watching the birds chirping.  It made him feel calmer it made him relaxed.  After everything with Oliver he wanted to punch him he wanted to kick his ass out of her but he knows he will just make things worse then it already is. Then someone started tapping his shoulder.

"Hey Ray". Said Norman.
"Sup Norman How you been"
"Good and you".
"It's hell can"t wait until I get out of school"
"You always say that you really should for a girlfriend Ray"
"Nah all girls are the same".
"No at  least not all of them". Norman said fixing his glasses.
"What happened to your girlfriend Norman"
"Oh we're still together"
"Oh that's good"
"Hopefully you fined a girl Ray I can't have you be lonely forever"
"It's better then getting your heart broken".   Norman was about to say something but the school bells rings and Norman's girlfriend Anna walks in. 
"Well I better get going see you later Ray"   Ray just waved back at him and started looking at the window again.

"Okay class I'm Ms. Krone your science teacher for this year.  Since today is the first day at school I was thinking that you guys should do a poster board about what you want to do once you graduate from high school but you have to ask questions about your partner and do their poster board". The whole class room was complaining about it.

"But you guys get to work in pairs". The whole classroom stoped complaining about it now.
"But, But don't get excited now because I will choose your partners". Then the class started to complain about it again. Then a girl with orange wild hair came running into class.

"I-I'm Sorry t-that I ca-came late to c-class". The orange girl said.
"It's fine Emma just take a seat". Ms krone said.
"What an idiot". Ray thought. Then Ray realized that all the boys were checking her out there were mostly drooling.
"Weirdos". Ray thought.
"Like I said we are going to do a project and we are going to work in pairs now let announce the partners" Ms krone said in singing voice.

"Shit they will just get in the way". Ray thought.
Once krone was half way done with the names Ray was patiently waiting for his name to be called.
"Gilda and Don, Ray and Emma, Anna and Nat, Norman and Violet and that's the last of them now go sit next to your partners". Ms. Krone said. Then looked away form the window and saw a orange haired girl coming towards him.

"Hey I'm Emma you know the girl who came late I hope we can become good friends".
Ray simply ignored  her and went straight into thinking he knows that he heard her name oh she is the girl that everyone talks about the athletic, kind, and cute I mean too other people Ray thought.
"We can work the project at my place if it's fine with you". Ray said.
"No it's fine really".
Emma's POV
I can't believe I forgot to put the alarm on my phone that was so embarrassing everybody just looked at me. Then I didn't even eat breakfast this morning and Lucas went early to work today. This morning was just a disaster. He probably thinks I'm weird. But I have never seen him before I wonder if he is new?  No wait he is one of the top kids in the school.  Like me. So he's Ray.  First it's Norman, Ray, then me. Maybe I should get to know him better and maybe he can become my friend.

"So you want to be friends" Ray ignored her again.
"Um Ray"
"Can you stop being annoying"
"Ok". Emma started at the clock and waiting for it to ring she was being impatient waiting and waiting then the bell ringed. Once she packed her stuff she saw that Ray wasn't there anymore.

"Oh shoot I didn't even ask where he lives" Emma quickly was looking for him and she saw a familiar black sweater and black backpack.
"Hey Ray wait up". Emma patted him on his shoulder... Well she tried to but she was a bit too short to reach him.
"Come on Idiot or I'm leaving you behind". Emma nodded.
"So do you live far from school"
"We're here". Emma looked and it was a foster care.
"Wait So you-".
"I will tell you once we get inside". Ray opened the door for Emma can come in first.
"Hey Diana I'm home" Diana quickly came out of the kitchen to welcome Ray home and saw that Ray brought a girl over"
"So what's your name"
"Emma" Emma smiled.
"It's so nice to meet you Emma I'm Diana and you must be in Rays class right?"
"Yeah we are in the same class"
"So Ray is she your friend"
"Nope were just doing a school project together" Emma's smiles turned into a frown until he said that. "Why does it bother me when he said that". Emma thought.

"Oh okay I will make some snacks then" Diana said as she made her way to the kitchen and started getting some stuff out of the pantry and fridge.
"Hopeful Emma can help Ray from that dark place he is in right now hopefully he can find light" Diana thought and was making the snacks.

"Let's go". Ray said. Emma just followed him up to his room which was on the second floor. As Emma enters Rays bedroom she just stood there standing.
"You can sit you know". Ray said as he took of his hoodie but his shirt lifts up a little and Emma say Ray's six pack but Emma quickly looked away. With a red face.

"Omg Ray has a six pack?  Why am I blushing? Jeez I'm so embarrassed today". Emma thought.