11

The reason to live was Emma.

Ray pulls back from Emma and puts his hands on both of her shoulders and asked her a question.
The silence was very intense. Emma didn't like this silence she just wants to break out of it but no words will come out it's like she lost her voice. Her palms were getting sweaty. She looks away from Ray quickly then looked back at him and she saw that he wanted to say something so she tired to calm down and listen to what he had to say.

"Emma you need to get more rest you practically look like a ghost with those bags under your eyes".

"The hell that's all he wanted to tell me. Freaking SON OF A B****". " (That's just she was thinking)

"EH". Emma's yelled can be heard from the entire school.

After School:
Emma went to pick up Phil from school and they were on their way home.
"Do I actually look like a ghost with my bags under my eyes.  Well it's not my fault that I have to work and go to school. If only I didn't go to school-".
Emma quickly slap her cheeks to not think such negative thoughts.

  "No I shouldn't let it get to me.  Ray is just a big jerk."

   "A big Emo jerk". Emma mumbled

"Who's a big Emo jerk Emma". Phil asked cutely.

"Some kid at my school haha". She laughed out loud and the people around her were giving her weird looks as if she was crazy.

And speak of the devil Ray was also one of those people who thinks who were crazy once they made I contact Ray quickly looked away as if he didn't see her. 

"Hey I know you saw me Ray don't act like you don't know me". Emma yelled back.

Ray gave her a quick glanced and continued walking.

Emma couldn't just ignore him so she grabbed Phil and put him on her back and ran as fast as she could.

"Yay go- go faster em-Emma". Phil sailed happily.

Once she catches up to him.  Ray gave her a face of what-do-you-want face.

"Why *huff* did you ignore me *huff*"

"Cause I thought you were a crazy lunatic". 

"Well I am not".   She sticks out her tongue.

"Well you are"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are".   They started to pull each other's hairs out until Phil wanted them to stop arguing so he just brought up the conversation him and Emma were having about Ray

"Oh Emma is he that Emo jerk from your school" Phil said innocently with his big blue gigantic blue eyes shining in the sun.

"I am a w-"

"No Phil that isn't him it's a different boy at my school that is a Emo boy that wears hoodies and has black hair and-".

"Oh sure that totally isn't me Emma like I  wonder who else this could be" Ray said sarcastically.