4

Until Oliver stopped him in a ally way with his buds. Ray was walking backwards trying to back away from them and his back hit against a wall.

"Shit I'm going to be late" Ray thought.
"Well, well Ray I think you have some explaining to do" Oliver said popping his knuckles.
"Explain what". He told Oliver.
"Wait does it want from me". Ray thought.
"What were you doing walking Emma home yesterday".
"None of your business" Ray yelled at him.
"Don't play with me Ray". Oliver pulled out a pocket knife and went closer to Ray he puts the blade against his neck.
"Now tell me what you guys did or I won't hurt you "
"WHY SHOULD I". Ray yelled.  Oliver made a cut in Rays face.
"You really shouldn't hang out people who are out of your lead you know.  And Emma has to be punished too since you she was hanging out with a good for nothing bug like you"

"BITCH LEAVE HER OUT OF IT" Ray yelled and punched Oliver in the face and he knocked him out.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT" Zack, Peppy and sandy yelled. "How can I fight three I once?, think Ray, think". Ray thought. But is was too late the three of them with punching and kicking Ray hard.  Ray punched Pepe and then twisted his arm.  Sandy tried to do a sneak attack on Ray but Ray saw it and he punched him in the stomach and his knee hit his face. Then Zack grabbed both of Rays arms and hold him back.  Ray was trying to fight back but once Sandy and Pepe got their senses back they quickly beat up Ray.  But Ray covered his face until Hey stopped beating him up by Oliver's command. 

"Stop guys I have something for Ray". Oliver have him an evil smirk.
"Okay Ray this is a warning". Oliver pulled out his pocket knife and stabbed Ray on the side of his stomach.
"Ahhhh". Ray yelled.
"Shut the hell up or we will get in trouble. we'll see you later or won't" Oliver said.
"STOP". Emma yelled she quickly went Ray's side trying to help him.
"Why are you helping him that rat sweetie" Oliver said trying to hug Emma.
"I am not your sweetie and don't touch me.  He is my  friend Oliver it's not like you to understand since you don't have friends"
"WHY YOU-" Oliver was about to punch Emma but Ray quickly stood up and pushed Emma back and punched Oliver.
"WHY YOU LITTLE BITCH-" Then Oliver got stopped by Pepe.
"We should get going boss before someone finds us"
"Right watch it Emma you are warned too" Oliver said. Emma quickly ran too Oliver and kicked him in the balls.
"Well I'm not scared of you Oliver.  I'm not scared of your threats. But if you hurt Ray then your going to have to deal with me" Emma said.   Pepe quickly grabbed Oliver who is currently trying to hold his tears and the three of them left quickly.  Ray just listened to her and he was shocked by her words.
"No Ray she just trying to pity you.  Don't believe her.  Don't trust her."Ray thought.  Ray stood up for he can go home and clean him self up.
"Ray let me help you your limping"
"No I'm fine"
"No"
"No what idiot"
"I am not taking for a answer" Emma went to Rays side and put his arm around her shoulder.
"Don't help me"
"No hurry up for I can clean your wound"
"Fine but through the window Okay".
"Ok but how are-"
"There's a ladder" Emma nodded. Emma and Ray begin waking we're Ray lives. As they made it to their destination. Ray and Emma went to the side of the house where Rays room is at.
"The ladder is behind that tree" Ray pointed to the tree and Ray was holding his balance by going against the wall. Emma quickly came back with the ladder and it it against the wall.
"I will climb up first then you follow behind me alright"
"Ok". Ray begin climbing on the ladder and Emma following behind him.
"Shit this hurts". Ray thought. As Ray made it to the window he opened it and got inside and quickly laid down in the bed he felt tired. Emma quickly went to Rays bathroom and grabbed the hydrogen peroxide, banged wraps, and a towel.
"I'm going to lift up your clothes alright" Ray nodded. Emma lifted she gasped.
"Your cut is big we should go to the hospital.
"No it's fine"
"But-"
"Emma no please"
"No"
"Emma if you call the ambulance I promise you this is the last time you see me" Emma really didn't have a choice she wanted to keep seeing him.
"Fine". Emma lifted up his shirt and got the hydrogen peroxide liquid onto the towel and put it against Ray's cut. Ray made a face that showed it hurt. His face wanted to make a sound but not to since Diana is here and the kids.
"Shit it stings". Ray said.
"Almost done" As Emma finished cleaning Ray's cut she grabbed the bandage wraps.
"I need you to sit up for I can wrap this around you" Ray did was he was told and Emma was wrapping the bandage around his waist.
"And done" Emma said proudly.
"Thanks Emma".
"Your welcome I'm glad I was able to help you but are you sure you don't want me to call an ambulance"
"Yes I'm sure Emma don't worry about it it's not like I'm going to die. Don't worry so much jeez". As Ray stopped talking. It started to rain hard.
"It looks like it's raining"
"Yup"
"Well I should get going or-"
"Wait how did you know I was there"
"Well i was walking to get to work until I heard someone yell and I quickly ran towards the yelling"

Flash back in school...

The last bell finally rings which means school is over.  
Emma was looking for Ray once the bell ringed but she couldn't find.  So she saw the time that it was almost time for her to go to work.  As Emma was making her way to work she heard a yell.  She quickly runs to the yelling of the person as she got there she saw Ray.

End of flash back of school...
"Oh well thanks again Emma"
"It was nothing I bearly did anything" Emma scratches  her head.
"Yes you did Emma you helped me from Oliver and his gang and plus you cleaned my wounds. And thank you for helping me"
"Yeah your welcome but i should-"
"Just text your parents your going to stay here for tonight since it's raining"
"But-"
"I mean you did help me just tell them your going to stay here just for tonight". Emma stayed quiet and she sat down on the floor and looked at her hands that were sightly shaking.
"Did I say something wrong?" Emma just stayed quiet. "Well should I tell him? I think I should but".
Emma thought.
"The truth is that my parents are-"