6

Both their POV:
"Phil I'm home" Emma yelled.
"Are you sure your brother is home" Ray whispered to her.  Emma felt his breath on her neck she blushed but also which left her shivers on her spine.
"Yeah he is but he is very smart" Emma said.  Then Emma heard feet running and she saw Phil.
"Emma" Phil ran towards her and gave her a big hug which almost made her fall back.

"I'm so sorry Phil I didn't mean to leave you home alone I promise I won't ever leave you home alone"
Emma hugged Phil tighter. Phil felt like he was running out of breath.

"Em-Emma I- I can't- breathe"
"Oh sorry Phil I'm just-" Phil was trying to catch his breath for he can speak again.
"Also who is-" Phil was cut off by a someone.
"Hey Emma". A scary voice called out to her.
"Oh no oh no I'm in trouble". Emma thought.
"Hey did someone broke in your house". Ray whispered to her.
"No it's my-"

He person with the scary voice ran towards Emma and grabbed her cheeks and pinched them very hard.

"Damn this seaweed girl is scary". Ray thought.
"Where were you Emma? Why did you leave Phil home alone all by himself? That was very reckless of you?

"I'm sorry Gilda"
"Sorry isn't going to cut it Emma".  Gilda grabbed Emma's cheeks harder.  Phil left the girls alone and went towards Ray.

"Are you my sisters girlfriend?" Phil asked him.  Gilda heard what Phil asked Ray so she stopped pinching Emma's cheeks and walk towards him.
"So are you Emma's boyfriend? Are you following her? Or are you those type of perverts?"

"That's too many questions one I'm am not her boyfriend. 2. Why would I follow this idiot. And 3. I am not a pervert."
"Sure that's what they all say" Gilda said fixing her glasses.
"And Emma this doesn't mean your off the hook just yet.  Phil called because he was scared that you-". Emma knee where this conversation was going so she put her hand on Gilda's mouth.

"I haven't told him yet". Emma whispered.  Ray was just thinking what was happening he knows that Emma is hiding something but he doesn't know what.

"Phil was scared that Emma.  Emma what in danger?  lost? I don't know.  Why do I care? Why do I want to hug her so badly. Why do I want to know her more? I'm so confused. I hate these feelings."  Ray thought. Phil went to Emma and pulled on her shirt.

"Emma I was scared- scared that- that you- were". Phil begin to cry and hugged her. Emma crouched down to Phil's hight and hugged him and started rubbing on his hair.

"I'm sorry Phil. I promise it won't happen again ok. Now give me a smile" Emma cleaned up his tears and they gave each other smiles. Gilda and Ray look at the two of them.

"I'm glad that Emma is safe and sound. Emma should tell Ray about her past. I think it's the best for both of them. And Ray looks like he cares about her he might not show it but he keeps staring at her. But at the same time I don't think she is ready to tell." Gilda thought.

"Hey Phil" Phil looked at Ray.
"Yes?"
"How old are you" Phil looked at Emma if it was okay to tell him his age.
"7" he answered

( I made Phil two years younger)
Ray stepped closer to Emma and hit her on the head but not so hard.

"Ow that hurts you know"
"You idiot your brother is 7 and you left him home alone next time just bring him with you it's not going to be a problem". Emma stared at Ray and she felt so happy that she gave Ray a bear hug.

"Thank you so much Ray you won't regret it. I promise I won't leave him alone never again" Emma gave him a bright smile to Ray.

"Well I better get going see ya around"  As Ray step out of Emma's apartment.  Emma ran towards Ray grabbed onto his wrist.
"What you want?"
"I wanted to ask if- if I can come see the kids tomorrow". Emma asked him.  Ray put his finger on his chin "pretending" to think about it.
"Let me think about it no"
"Please Ray I want to play with them and Phil can be friends with them too please"
"Okay But don't forget your little brother"
"Okay". As Emma was about to walk inside Ray stopped her.

"Also please don't tell your friend that I live in foster care only you and you brother can know no one else ok".  Emma nodded.

"Of course Ray I won't tell no one not a single soul"
"You better"
"Ok see ya tomorrow"
"Wait let me walk you home"
"No"
"Why not?"
"One because no one is going to walk you back home. 2. Some pervert can come up too you. And 3. Your an idiot."
"What does me having to do with being an idiot have to be part of this"
"Because your an idiot"
"But-"
"No go back inside or do you want me to tell Gilda". Ray smirked. Emma got quickly scared. Then Emma yawned.
"Wow I feel sleepy well good night Ray see ya tomorrow".  Ray nodded.

5 minutes later...
" why do I feel eyes on me". Ray thought. He looked back but he didn't see anyone there.
"I must be imagining it"' Ray shrugged his shoulders and continued walking.

Oliver's POV
"What the hell was he doing at Emma's house this bastard she's mine. Only for me. I'm going to make her mine. Watch it Ray." Oliver thought.

Emma's POV:
"Hey Emma" Phil said.
"Yes Phil". Phil looked at his Chinese food and was playing with it. (Emma ordered some Chinese food 10 minutes ago. And Gilda couldn't have dinner with them since she had lots of homework too do).

"Have you ever felt like we're being watched?" Phil said eating his Chinese food. Emma looked at Phil then she put her finger on her chin and got into thinking mode.

"You know it's weird once I think about that. I always feels eyes on me when I am at my room since I leave the curtains a little open. But is there a pervert outside?" Emma thought. Phil could tell that Emma has felt eyes on her too since her reaction gave it away.

"Let's talk about this another time we don't our food to be cold right" Emma gave a Phil a silly smile. He chucked at her.

"Yeah". Phil also gave her a silly smile.
"Emma". Phil's smile quickly turned into a sad one.
"Yeah" Emma saw Phil's smile and saw something was bothering him.
"Do you think our parents will come back" Phil asked her.