Assassins' Backgrounds

Order:

Admiral

Lapis

Midnight

Banana

Send me any questions you have

Slightly requested by: Kalosian_Wonder 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Admiral

The blue sea sent a calm vibe to those that saw it. But another group had other words.

A pair of sea matching blue eyes scanned the sea as she tested her brace. A water warrior if you asked anyone. But she would be the best. She glanced at her mirror one last time at her warrior outfit.

Her arm brace, prepared as a hidden weapons and main blade, rested on her arm in its amazing leather case

Her arm brace, prepared as a hidden weapons and main blade, rested on her arm in its amazing leather case. She smiled as she swam out to the living room. Her father smiled. 

"All set?" She nodded as a horn pierced slightly through the water.

"It's time to start." 

~

She swam out as an army full of water warriors approached the lost water kingdom. It was so hidden that they didn't see the attacks coming. Her and her two friends snuck to the middle of the tunnel leading down to the town and struck. Her main blade came out as they started pushing the enemy out. But an enchanter said otherwise.

"Repose Hymn!"

The sparkles wrapped around Admiral and almost trapped her. A scream of pain followed as she raised her braced arm and fired an arrow from the hidden bow. It gave the enchanter a nice head shot as the other two finished the push. 

~

She waited for the doctor to come back with the results. She didn't want to lost her fighting chance. The doctor came in with a faint smile.

"Good news and bad news. Good news, you can still fight." Admiral smiled. "Bad news is that your arms are severely damaged and a minor curse was put on them. There's a slim chance of recovery." Admiral gulped.

"So what you are saying is that my legs are the better option?" The doctor nodded.

"I would talk to Ally King. She was in a similar incident, her arms completely disabled. She will be of great help." She nodded. 

"Thank you doctor."

[Hope that solves that. Let me know if you need more about her.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lapis

Lapis purred as he peeked out the curtains. The crowd was just the right size for the family's comfort, but it still worried him. What if someone attacked? He shoved down those thoughts as he turned to his twin sister, Tiffany as she looked over her violin.