The Girls' Room

Before I know it, I'm in the bathroom washing my face. I look up in the mirror to see my makeup all smeared. "Damn it" i grumble. Suddenly, the bathroom door opens. I jump in surprise and stare at the person staring there.
"What the fuck are you doing?" I throw my hands up in exasperation. "Can you not read the two words blatantly stating girls room?"
"Oh I can read them clearly. I figured you'd come here." Cameron says and stares at my smeared makeup.
My face starts to redden and I pick up a towel rubbing my face trying to get the makeup off my face.
"Here princess.. Let me help" he picks up a towel and reaches toward my face.
"Don't you dare lay one finger on me!" I scream and try to push him away.
"Hey! Hey Lilly!! Hey!!!" He shouts and pushes me against the wall. I stop struggling and look into his eyes.
"There you go princess. Nice and calm" he starts gently rubbing off the makeup.
"Don't you dare think I've forgave you yet." I snap.
"Lilly. Can you calm down? I'm cleaning your face. Not standing at your door with a bunch of flowers begging you to forgive me." He laughs. I sigh and stop struggling.
"So how's everyone doing?" I calmly say not daring to look into Cameron's eyes.
"How are they doing? Oh you mean after you totally slayed nash in the cafeteria? Well I'd say there's 2 reactions. Some girls want to rip your head off while others are practically making a club for you."
I laugh. "Yeah well. Standing up to nash was pretty great. I enjoyed it." Cameron stops wiping and leans in to whisper in my ear, "you can enjoy me." He seductively pulls away biting his lip as if wanting to explore every square centimeter of my body. I feel chills run through my spine and I quickly recover. "You know. I should probably go. I have French and I don't wan-" I was cut off by cameron slamming his lips into mine and pinning my hands against the wall. I kiss back and feel his tongue explore my mouth. He pulls off his shirt and starts kissing me down my neck sucking and licking making me moan. "Cam. I gotta go." I say with my eyes closed still enjoying his abs rubbing against my stomach as he grinds his pants into mine. "It'll only take a second." He said grinning. Suddenly the door bangs open and cam and I jump in shock. "Well... Well... Well.." He says tapping his foot on the ground. "Dad." I breathe.