Pilot

Lilly's POV

I open my locker and grab my books. Right as I slam the door my best friend, Amber, bounces up to me wearing her usual bright smile. "OMG!! Lilly!! Guess what??? Guess!!" she squeals. I roll my eyes and groan. "Don't tell me. Did you get head cheerleader?" I shut my eyes and hope the answer is no. "YES!!! I'm no longer Amber the loser. I'm amber the head cheerleader!! The girl who everyone will want to date!!" She squeals again and jumps around happily. "Well isn't that great news." I mutter. "What was that?" She looked at me with concern. I immediately put on my fake excited look. "Nothing!! I'm just is excited for you!!" She gives me a smile and walks off. Now, I know what you're thinking. Why don't you want your best friend to be head of the cheerleading team? Well, Amber has everything going for her. She's smart, talented, hilarious, and has all of the boys drooling over her. The only reason I'm not eating by the dumpsters alone is because of her. I'm not saying that she's only my bestfriend because she's popular. I'm simply saying that I just wish that she could be... Well... Not so perfect. Suddenly a huge roar of chatter and screams fill the hall. A bunch of girls are bunched up in entrance speaking excitedly. I walk over to the crowd and immediately got surrounded by a bunch of screaming girls. I look left and right to see if I can find an exit. I back up and hit something. I turn around quickly and find myself staring into deep blue eyes the color of the ocean. "Hey there." He says. I stand there for a moment probably looking like a total dork when something hits me. Isn't this the famous vine kid? "Hi I'm Nash." He says. "Yeah. I know who you are." I quickly say. "Ooh. A little feisty today huh?" He winks at me. "How bout you just leave me alone and we will never have to see each other." I declare and walk away with sass in each step. I find my way out of the crowd and turn to see Amber's face filled with awe. "What?" I ask. "You.... You just.... That was... Wasn't that...." She stuttered. "Yeah I met nash. Big deal." I state and start walking quickly to the cafeteria. Amber quickly caught up to me. I forgot how good she was at running. "Big deal?? Of course it's a big deal!! I'm not saying I'm a big fan of them but like....

Wow!" She got a dreamy look on her face. I chuckle at the sight of her swoon. "Snap out of it Amber. I really don't see why nash has all the girls fainting from the sight of him." I shake my head and head to lunch.