Pretty Boy

I stormed into the school with my thoughts buzzing. Suddenly, my arm is yanked backwards. I turn around to see Nash standing there. "I'm sorry. The game you are trying to play is out of order. Please come back never." I sneer. "Lilly, come on. If I didn't have feelings for you I wouldn't of... You know...." He winked at me and flashed a smirk. I rolled my eyes and threw my head back in annoyance. "I really should've known better. I mean after all, you're just a viner boy." I shrugged. His smile quickly faded. "Lilly... It's not like that." He said looking down. "Just leave me alone Grier." I turned around and flipped my hair walking away only to be yanked back again. "Lilly wait!! Let me explain." He pleaded. "Omg!!! It's Nash Grier everyone!!" I yelled so the whole school could hear. Heads turned and a swarm of girls stampeded toward Nash. He got crowded in a ocean of iphone flashes and screams. "I'm sorry.... Um... What were you trying to say again?" I shouted over the crowd. His voice was eclipsed by the herd of screaming girls. I laughed and sashayed away humming "Problem" by Ariana Grande. Amber came racing towards me. "OMG. You were just talking to Nash. Weren't you?" She said with her eyes widened. "Yeah..... And???" I asked. "THE Nash Grier. My bestfriend just talked to THE Nash Grier." She said as she fangirled obviously ignoring what I said. "Is his eyes REALLY the color of the sea? Does his hair smell like roses and lilacs? Ooh!! Ooh!! Is his..... You know," She motioned toward her lower area of her body. "Penis big?" She said in a low whisper. I covered my eyes like I was just blinded by the sun. "Oh gosh ew.... Ew ew ew." I shook me head vigorously trying to get the image out of my head. She laughed. "You're crazy for not wanting a..... Delicious hunk like him." She licked her lips and stared at Nash. "Oh I'm the crazy one???? Ok... Well.... Keep on telling yourself that when your in jail for harassing a viner." I shook my head and quietly giggled. "I'll see you later, Amber." I waved goodbye. "This stuff about Nash... Yeah it isn't over. I'll teach you someday." She giggled walking into class. Yeah good luck with that. I said in my mind.

(Lunch Time)
I sat down at my usual table and played around with my food. Lately, I just wasn't hungry enough to eat. "Ahem." I heard a voice clear behind me. "Ladies, will you give me a moment with Lilly?" I recognized the voice immediately but didn't look up. All I saw was the rush of the girls clearing the table. A hand behind me reached across the table and grabbed an apple. "What part of leave me alone do you not understand?." I snapped. Nash placed himself right next to me. Without looking up, I grabbed his apple and slammed it in the trash can making a huge crash. All of the cafeteria stopped and stayed frozen shocked by the disruption of their lunch. "Woah woah woah. You're playing the mad girlfriend card now?" He asked. I stopped twirling my spoon in my mashed potatoes and looked straight into Nash's eyes with a dead on stare. "One... Never was your girlfriend... Two... I have every damn right to be mad.... And three, why are you wasting your lunch time with me? Go sign some autographs, pretty boy," the whole cafeteria was floating with mixed emotions. Some people said "OHHHHH!!" and laughed uncontrollably. Some people whispered and gave me dirty looks. Some people simply didn't care. But the majority of the cafeteria were frozen, not knowing what to do. I cleared my throat, dumped my uneaten food in the trash can and walked out of lunch with all eyes on me.