Cafeteria

"Look. Let's just forget about this for now. I'll save you a seat" Amber shines one more of her bright smiles and walks away. I walk over to the lunch food and cringe my face up in disgust. "Globs of mashed potatoes don't fit your appetite?" A familiar voice says. " I freeze and slowly look up. It was the same blue eyes. "I thought I told you to leave me alone Grier." I scoop the carrots on to my plate. "Sorry. Just couldn't help myself." He whispered in my ear. Waves of sparks flow through my body. Next thing I know I'm walking over to my table. "What took you so long?" Amber said in between bites. "Uh......." I shook my head. "It was nothing."

Nash's POV

Wow. I've never met a girl who plays as hard to get as Lilly. I watch her walk over to her table. I hear a chuckle. And turn to see Cameron. "Such a charmer, aren't ya nash?" He grins. "Oh yeah. I'd like to see you try with her. She's as cold as ice." I scoff. "You know what? Maybe I will try. Wouldn't hurt would it now?" He smirks. "Fine. Then it's on. Who's the better man?" I stick out my hand. He takes it and there we have it. We have a deal. We walk over to a table and almost instantly are in a sea of fans. Screaming rings in my ears. I got to say. I'm pretty used to it now, but it still doesn't make it ok. So, cam and I sign autographs, take pictures with them, and finally the amount of girls start to dwindle. After lunch I walk over to science while cam heads to math. "See you, man. Remember our deal" I smirk. "How could I forget?" He winked.

Cameron's POV

I depart from Nash and walk to math. I take a seat and what do you know? All the girls are scrambling to sit next to me. Well, except for one. I can't see her face, but she's making no attempt to get close to me. In fact, she looks like she's trying to be the farthest away. "Hey!" The teacher yells. Everybody ignores her. "HEY!!!!!" She screams and pulls all the girls off me. "Now that I have your attention." The teacher huffs. "I'm going to be assigning partners for all of you." The girls start to chatter excitedly. "SILENCE!!! Alright. Ashley with Vanessa. Tamara with Emma." The teacher pairs everyone off and I look around. I think I'm the only person without a partner. Maybe I get to work alone. I smile and look up to the teacher's face. "Don't get too excited Dallas. You'll be partners with Lilly." She points to the girl that was trying to be the farthest away from me. Lilly looks up at me and groans. "Alright since everybody has their partners, we are going to read pages." Soon all her words just collide and I find myself falling asleep. "DALLAS!!" She snapped in front of my face. "This isn't naptime!" Her ears were getting red. Everybody shuffles to their partner and start working. Lilly comes over and I have a good look of her. Nash said she was pretty but he didn't mention how extremely BEAUTIFUL she was! "Um... S-So do..... Y-You.... Um..." I stutter. She gives me a weak smile. " Dallas, just let me do the work, ok?" She sits down and looks at me with these gorgeous green eyes. "Uh... Ok.. Sure." I say without thinking. "Mmmkay." She mutters and grabs the book out if her bag. I feel like face palming. What a total geek I was in front of her. I'm usually pretty smooth. I quickly try to start a conversation. "So.. um. Where are you from." I raise my eyebrow. "If your trying to flirt with me Dallas. I swear. I wi-" she gets cut off. "Why do you hate me so much? I haven't done anything to you!" I look into her eyes. She raises her eyebrows.

"You really have no idea? Well. I'd be glad to tell you. Everybody thinks your the king or something. And that display at lunch. You could've told 'em off!! But you guys didn't. You took in all of the fame. All you do is make 6 second videos and then you're considered the new Elvis Presely. You and Grier are so.... UGH"

"Well do you think I like all of the fame? It's not all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes I just want to be a normal kid, eat normal lunch, date normal girls. But I can't."

I guess I haven't thought about it that way. Maybe you and grier aren't so bad."

She shrugs and starts working in complete silence. I then remember my deal with nash. I run my fingers through my hair. "Fresh start?" I say. " Yeah sure." She says and for once. She smiles at me. And I've got to say, her smile is like seeing the stars. No matter how many times you see them, it never will get old. Math ends and I walk out of the door.