𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ↓

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ - ᴅʏᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ
          - 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚢𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ - ᴅʏsғᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ          - 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚢𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕

Libby Hilton was a naturally quiet girl, well at least in front of other people. Taking care of her 12 year old sister since her mother couldn't get her life together had taken a big part on making her who she was.

Libby Hilton had a passion for music and art which really was random graffiti here and there. She had never been caught, because where she lived wasn't the best place in beacon hills. The random druggie knocking on their door was normal, her mom not paying back her debts to people she owed constantly put a dent into the money Libby and Sage managed to get.

Sage. There was a lot of thing people could say about Sage. She always dressed like a haunted doll, her eyes were a dull brown almost black, her hair always smelled like some kind of smoke, which most people assumed was from her mom, she has one single kitten named Oaf, everyone who ever saw the kitten knew it had never grown. Sage walked through graveyards in her free time, and most people bullied her for it.

There was a lot more to Sage then what people knew about her. She dressed like a doll, because they were the cheapest clothes at thrift stores, her eyes twinkled in the sunlight whenever she talked about something she liked, she loved to play the piano and was actually good at it, she always had incense lit or sage burning in her room, her kitten named Oaf was the one thing she could take care of, something that could never be ruined, something that she could help and nurture, she could be a good mom to the kitten, something her mom never was, she always went to graveyards, because it was in her instinct to go around dead people, urge to be around people she could understand and talk to, she was a necromancer what did people expect?

Tiffany Young. Libby and Sage never talked about their mother. They were embarrassed by her and anybody could tell. Tiffany let her drug addiction come first, she never worried about cooking dinner, doing laundry, buying house supplies, checking on her children, bills, school, or anything to do with her children. Drugs and alcohol were the only thing on her mind 24/7. There was a reason Libby never told her mom about the 500$ her dad sent them every month.

Their family was dysfunctional

And dangerous.

Telepathy and psychokinesis being in the hands of Libby Hilton was dangerous. Wasn't like she had suddenly been gifted with the power, she was born with it. She born with the ability to throw things across the room and speak inside of her mother's mind, not that Tiffany was actually able to process that. Necromancy also very dangerous was something Sage was born with ability to do. She talked to spirits, did rituals, wrote spells, sometimes resurrected animals, the first one being Oaf who she messed up on, because he was still a kitten after three years. Though the one thing more dangerous then telepathy, psychokinesis, and necromancy was addiction. Something their mother had for as long as they both could remember, alcohol and cocaine were her power, she had the power to ruin Libby and Sage's child hood and she did.

So how did this dysfunctional family's life change? Well it started with a flying plate and a wendigo.