𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉. In which Libby has depression

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʟɪʙʙʏ ʜᴀs ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ

Libby stared at the blank canvas in front of her

Libby stared at the blank canvas in front of her. She didn't know why she let Lydia drag her into the art room on a stupid search for another key. They didn't even know how serious the Deadpool was.

Still Libby held the pencil in her hand as Malia hovered over her and Lydia's shoulders. Not doing anything to help them break the code.

"Please stop hovering." Lydia broke the silence thankfully. Libby was close to telling the girl to fuck off.

"I'm not hovering. I'm waiting." Malia denied before adding. "Draw something. Write something. We need to know who else is on that list."

"You mean, you need to know if you're on the list." Lydia was obviously much more annoyed than Libby. Judging by the tone of her voice.

"If someone's coming to take my head off, then, yeah, I'd like to know." Libby turned to Malia with a shocked look.

"What?" Libby didn't know anything about someone's head being cut off, if she had. She probably wouldn't have sent her sister to school that morning especially not without protection.

"Yeah, cut clean off." Malia made cutting motion as she went back to hovering over Lydia's shoulder, much to the strawberry blondes on annoyance.

Libby laughed quietly to herself as her hand hovered over the canvas she had never really been good at art on canvases. Spray paint and a wall was probably the only art she was good at.

"Can you please just sit down? You're making me nervous." Libby looked over to already find Malia already moving.

"Sorry." Her eyes drifted towards Lydia who had her eyes closed as her fingers drifted towards the canvas, she closed her eyes and did the same thing.

"Guys." Libby opened her eyes at the same Lydia did.

"What?" Lydia asked. "Oh, my God, what?" Lydia asked again when Malia didn't answer.

"Maybe we need help. From another banshee." Libby looked down at the text book that showed a picture of a screaming woman.

"Meredith." Lydia stated with a sigh. Libby had no idea who Meredith was, but honestly she didn't feel like finding out.

"Eichen House says Meredith can't have visitors without permission from a family member." Libby trailed behind them trying to drink her strawberry milk out of her flask. It was hard to drink keep up with people at the same time.

"That's not gonna be easy since her whole family is dead." Malia stared as Libby placed the cap back on her drink. Was anybody in beacon hills happy?

"Perfect." Libby said sarcastically, now she would have to help Lydia even more than she already was.

"Okay, maybe we go back to the art room? Or music room?" Malia asked making Libby groan. She didn't want to spend her time in the music room waiting for Lydia to crack the key. She was sure she wasn't gonna be able to, the night at the party was pure luck.

"I'm not plucking piano strings for two hours waiting for some supernatural inspiration." Libby silently agreed. She'd rather kill herself.

"Fine. What else do banshees do?" Malia questioned.

"You think I know?" Both Malia and Libby shrugged their shoulders. "I can't just turn this on. I'm not like you guys. I don't have claws, or glowing eyes or super senses. I just have voices in my head." Malia and Libby turned to look at the few people who stared at them, before Lydia walked.

"What do you have?" Malia turned to look at Libby who was staring at the spot Lydia was just moments ago.

"Depression." She said in all seriousness making Malia hesitantly nod before they were following after Lydia.

***
Malia looked so pretty in this episode.