𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀. In which Lydia is badass

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʟʏᴅɪᴀ ɪs ʙᴀᴅᴀss

"Libby wait up." Lydia followed a panicked Libby out of the house. It was understandable considering she had just found out her and her little sister are on a Deadpool.

All the freshman had finally left the sad little house party and Libby finally had a chance to make her escape. It was hard ignoring every question the strawberry blond threw at her.

"I don't know why me and my sister are on that stupid list." Libby lied. She needed to get away from Lydia. Clearly their group of supernatural friends were dangerous and she did not need any danger in her sisters life.

"You're lying." Lydia stated as Scott and Stiles came out of the woods together. Kira, Stiles, and Malia all leaving the building.

"No, i'm not!" Libby denied again. She didn't care if the group of teenagers around her were werewolf's or foxes.

"You heard the voice from the record too! You're clearly something! And you know it!" Lydia stepped closer to the brunette making the girl take a step back.

"I'm human." Libby looked towards Liam for help, the freshman diverted his eyes away. He knew there was no way he would be able to help Libby get away from the people surrounding her.

"One hundred percent human?" Scott asked

"One hundred percent human." Libby repeated as Scott listened to her heartbeat not catching any blimp to suggest she wasn't being truthful.

"She's telling the truth." Scott said making Lydia narrow her eyes at the alpha.

"How'd she hear the voices? How'd she help me break the code?" Lydia asked Scott as Libby looked down at her phone when it dinged.

Little flower : Tiffany's outside

Libby furrowed her eyes brows. Sage knew to leave Tiffany outside whenever she came home, she'd find her way into the house eventually.

Little flower : need you here

Libby waited to respond as she saw tiny dots out the bottom of her screen signaling her sister was still typing.

Little flower : she brought company

Scott stopped his mini argument with Lydia when he heard Libby's heart beat increase drastically.

Little flower : she's lost her mind

Mother dearest : on the way

"Can someone take me home?" Libby asked shifting from one foot to the other. She knew Sage could take care of herself, but there was no way of telling, if their mom had brought home dangerous people.

"I will." Lydia offered quickly and despite the fact that Libby wanted to be nowhere near the banshee she needed to get home.

***
The car ride was awkward, painfully awkward and obviously Libby wasn't going to be the one to break the silence, she'd only told Lydia her address and hasn't  made a peep since.

"Uh, tell me about your sister." Lydia drummed her fingers on the steering wheel ignoring the side ways glance that Libby sent her.

"Her name is Sage." Libby finally said after a few minute of silence. "I picked it." Libby added.

"She's the only thing that keeps me happy in life." Libby started to pick at the black nail polish on her hands.

"She cares a lot about animals." Lydia mentally cheered, she had just found a way to connect Libby towards the pack.

"Like a veterinarian?" Lydia questioned making Libby perk up. Sage always talked about being a veterinarian.

"Yes, that's exactly what she wants to be." Libby exclaimed.

"Scott works at the veterinarian office. I'm sure he could take Sage there to help him and his boss work." Lydia enjoyed the way Libby's eyes sparkled after she had finished speaking.

"She'd love that." Libby couldn't help the giant smile that appeared on her face. "Her and Oaf are amazing workers."

"Oaf?" Lydia didn't know who Oaf was, she didn't think Libby had any other siblings.

"Her kitten." Libby answered. "He's really smart." Libby smile at Lydia.

"Doesn't every pet owner like to think their animal is really smart?" Lydia questioned with a teasing smile.

"Don't let Sage hear you say that." Libby laughed. "She's convinced that he might find the cure to cancer." Lydia laughed along with Libby as they reached Libby's house.

Her smile instantly dropping when she heard the multiple voices laughing and running around her house.

"Oh god." Libby quickly went to open t he door, but Lydia stopped her. Glancing at the lady sleeping in front the fence.

"There's a homeless woman in front of your fence." Lydia whispered as Libby looked out the window before rolling her eyes.

"That's my mom." Libby opened the door upon realizing, if her mom was outside than her sister was obviously alone with a bunch of strangers.

"Oh." Lydia breathed out quickly getting out of the car grabbing her keys with her, she didn't think it was safe for Libby to be going into her house alone.

"Is your dad here?" Lydia asked as Libby pushed her mother out the way and quickly walked towards the porch.

"I don't have a dad it's just me, my sister, and Tiffany." Libby said opening the door instantly being met with the smell of alcohol and weed.

"Libby!" Lydia looked over to where her little sat smushed between two woman, looking uncomfortable with Oaf on her lap, trying to make himself look as small as possible.

"Okay everyone out!" Libby yelled over the music looking for the radio that played the hip-hip music.

"Out! Get out!" Libby yelled swatting her hand around to clear some of the smoke out of the air.

"Chill little Lib! Tiffany said we could be here as long as we wanted." Libby eyes snapped towards a man she instantly recognized as one of her mothers hook ups.

"Tiffany doesn't pay the bills here! Get out!" Libby yelled hand finally finding the radio and cutting it off going completely ignored by everyone in the room.

"You people have no respect!" Lydia shouted picking up a bat off of the floor, the blood splatters on it proved that it had been used before.

"She said get out!" Libby watched with wide eyes as Lydia swung the bat at the nearest person to her ignoring the small crack she heard.

"When someone says to get out!" Lydia continued to swing that bat at anyone who hadn't started moving yet. "That means move immediately!" Lydia swung the bat again this time hitting a woman and a man who stood making out in the corner of the room.

"Anybody else need persuasion?" Lydia asked holding the bat out ready to swing again. Nobody else wanting to be hit, they all ran out the house. Anybody who had been hit limping away.

"You're badass." Sage stood up smiling at Lydia who dropped the bat to the floor with a loud 'clinging' sound.

"Thank you sweetheart. Let's clean up shall we?"

***
Protective Lydia :)

Ship names for Libby and Lydia? I can't think of any.