𝙊𝙉𝙀. in which Libby is a pirate

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ Lɪʙʙʏ ɪs ᴀ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ.

"I think everyone should appreciate Megan fox as much as i do

"I think everyone should appreciate Megan fox as much as i do." Libby's words echoed around her and Sage. Libby was casually spray painting a frown-y face on the concrete pillar. Nobody came under the abandoned bridge, so it had turned into her personal art studio.

"Not everyone knows who Megan Fox is." Sage laid on her back on a random box of garbage. Oaf laid on top of her sleeping without a worry in the world, Sage would also if she always had food in her stomach and constant affection.

Sage's nose wrinkled at the smell of the cigarette Libby had just lit. She didn't approve of the habit though she didn't bother her sister too much about it.

"They're missing out on life bud." Libby had needed something to distract from life, and what better way then Megan Fox, she was hot and a someone Libby would never get bored talking about her.

"I personally think everyone is missing out on life." Sage closed her eyes as she listened to the occasional shake of the spray paint as it started to run out. There was a chemical smell in the air as Libby tried her hardest to get anything out of the can, shaking it as if it magically add paint inside.

"Dad is sending the money tomorrow, we could get you some new clothes." Libby dropped the empty can of spray can onto the floor as she stared at the black frown-y face sprayed upon the wall.

Libby and Sage had never met there dad, they didn't even know what he looked like.

When a random number text your phone claiming to be your father you don't answer, when the number cash apps you money for bills you start to believe, why else would somebody send money to them, if they weren't actually their father.

And if there was actually a random person sending them money Libby wouldn't care, her sister was fed and happy.

"New shoes." Sage lifted up her converse shoe to show the hole at the bottom. Her shoes had needed to be changed for a while, but they had more important things to deal with like buying food for the house

"We can afford that." Libby muttered as she did the math in her head.

Sage had plenty of shoes that one would wear to a church or funeral. Nobody wanted to wear Mary Janes everyday, so Sage had taken it upon to start wearing them. They were cheap and Sage thought she looked pretty.

"We can go to the mall and get them." Actually getting new shoes from the mall wouldn't break them, at least not completely.

"Hmm." Sage hummed as Oaf started to move around in his sleep. Sage was sure Oaf was smiling, hopefully he was having good dreams.

"All bills have been paid off for three months...i need to fix the plumbing the in the basement, get mom some clothes." None of the words Libby had spoken were directed at her sister. She just needed to say everything out loud, so she didn't forget.