𝙏𝙒𝙊. in which Libby doesn't party

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ Lɪʙʙʏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

"I think i should sign in to eichen...i'm losing my mind." Libby wiped the strawberry mustache off her face as she talked. She hadn't slept good, because Sage had crawled into her bed in the middle of the night. She was sure Sage had kicked on purpose at least once.

"Scott is a werewolf and Sean was a wendigo." Sage slid over her cracked tablet that held all the information on what a wendigo is, as she continued to eat grapes. She had already came to the conclusion that Scott was a werewolf and just wanted to know what Sean was.

"Was?" Libby questioned tossing a piece of bacon to Oaf, who sat in his own chair multiple books elevating him, so he could feel included in the conversation.

"Was." Sage repeated moving her arms off the wobbly table, it would only be a little while before it broke down.

"Did you guys make breakfast?" All heads snapped towards where Tiffany had just entered the room holding her head as she walked in.

Tiffany looked towards Libby and gasped before rushing over to her daughter. Libby tensed when her mother's eyes wrapped around her.

"What happened baby?" Of course Tiffany hadn't remembered throwing a plate at her oldest daughter head.

"A plate fell on my head last night." Tiffany let out a 'tsk' sound before she walked over to the island, well you couldn't really call it that anymore as it had began to fall apart, much like the table.

"You gotta be more careful Lib." Tiffany walked to the stove and scooped a spoon of eggs on it, pairing that with two pieces of bacon, and toast. Completely leaving the potatoes untouched.

"I know right she's such a klutz." Sage answered for Libby noticing her sister looked uncomfortable.

"That didn't come from me." Tiffany laughed reaching up into the cabinet and pulling out an ibuprofen.

"Hangovers suck." Tiffany laughed sitting down across from Oaf, leaving the table in silence.

"I bet." Sage hummed pushing around the rest of the food on her plate, she was no longer hungry.

"We should get to school now." Libby stood up followed by Sage and Oaf who wore a vest that read 'Service kitten'.

Sage had suffered from panic attacks in the beginning of seventh grade and Oaf had always managed to calm her, so he became a non official service cat. Of course Libby and Sage knew that it was wrong to pretend that Oaf was an actual service cat, but it was better then leaving him at home and finding out their mother tried to sell him for money, telling everyone that he was 'an immortal kitten that stopped death'.

The immortal part was right for the most part, Oaf hadn't grown a day since Sage resurrected him, so she assumed he was immortal, what else could explain the cat not growing.