Chapter 1

3rd person POV:
Y/n was just relaxing around the dreamSMP, they were waiting for Karl to come back. So they walked to his secret library. They wanted to see him and missed him, he was gone for 3 hours now. When you arrived to the library he wasn't there. You decided to wait for him there and grabbed a book of his.

2 hours later

You were getting tired of reading so you decided to explore the library even if you have already seen it. The books on the shelves, how they look so beautiful in the library. You always liked it here more than anywhere else. Then memories started flooding in where you and Karl would hang out and talk or just read to each other. Your face became a warm at the thought of him. You had a crush on him for a while now. You never had the strength to tell him. You were scared he wouldn't feel the same way, when you were thinking about that you heard a noise coming from behind a bookshelf. You decided to remove the bookshelfs and investigate the sound.

When you moved the bookshelfs there was a secret passage. You thought "How long has this been here..does Karl know about this?" You heard another sound from the secret passage. You were scared and curious so you went through the passage. The passage was lightly dimmed and was giving of scary vibes. You were starting to wonder if you should go back until you saw a light at the end of the passage and decided to get your netherite sword out to attack anyone who could hurt you or can be dangerous.

You went closer to the light, you walked slow as if there was someone there who could hear you footsteps and your breathing. Your breath stopped when you heard a chest open and a sigh. You looked over the passage to see who was there only to find Karl standing there looking worried and stressed. You looked around the little room. There were pictures around and books hanged on the wall, you could barely read what the pictures say but you squinted harder to read "The Village that went mad?" You thought you then saw him take a little clock out of his pocket and see it glow a bright white color.

You could hear him talking but couldn't understand him so you moved closer so you could hear what he was saying better until you made a sound then you gasped, Karl looked at where the sound was and saw you.

"Y/n?"