Chapter 8

Author note: Sorry I haven't posted anything I've been trying to find what to add on to this story but I will keep trying to post daily but I will try my best!
So enjoy the story

3rd POV:
Karl backed up from the hug a bit and looked at them, they looked at Karl back and smiled Karl smiled back "How?, how did you know it was me?"  Karl asked y/n. Y/n proceed the question in their mind for a bit then then they looked red and Karl noticed their face going a bit red then started getting worried about them "H-hey you look a bit red are you ok a-are you sick?" Karl asked y/n while y/n seemed to get more red from that. They looked down and took a deep breath and looked at Karl, "No, I'm fine its just.." y/n looked away and looked back at him "I was scared and worried yes! Yeah! I was scared and...worried!" Y/n looked at Karl and smiled at him "Thank you but you don't have to be scared anymore or worry about me!" Karl said "Yup! Haha!.." y/n thought to tell him why they knew it was him..but they couldn't...no not yet...

Karl and y/n walked around the castle  Karl kept spacing off from time to time and y/n was starting to worry every time they asked him about it he would just keep brushing it off and say it was nothing. Karl had found all the books after some books he read   y/n noticed how nervous he would get or scared with some books he would read you were starting to worry more and more about him and every time you asked him he just kept brushing it off no matter how he you asked he never wanted to answer you decided to leave him alone..for now at least. "We can go back home now" Karl said you were happy to go back home and just rest at home but you were still worried about Karl "what was he keeping from me? You looked around at the castle why does he get nervous around this castle" you asked in your brain you decided to leave It for another day. You guys were back at the library you were tired but noticed Karl getting a book you waited for him to finish with whatever he was doing and saw him writing you were curios on what he was writing till you saw him walk to the chest on the corner and put it away in the chest. He heading where you were waiting and you guys started walking back talking with each other to pass the time while you guys are walking back to the library. When you both have arrived to the library he moved the shelves and you guys went through as he put the shelves back where they were you guys wanted to have a walk so you guys started walking on the paths of the dreamSMP you guys were just laughing and talking "I'm planing to move the library" you looked at him "That's cool!" You said "Do you want to help me? It's fine if you don't but it's just going to be me, George and Sapnap but you don't have to come but it will be more funner if you come?"He looked at you and smiled his goofy grin you looked at him "No" you said "What?!" Karl looked at you and started pouting you laughed at him and at his dumb face "Of course I'll come with you and the others you idiot" you told him as you rolled your eyes and smiled while laughing he smiled and gave you a hug you hugged him back and patted his head.

A while later:

Karl and you were just laying down on the grass and you looked at him as the nice calming breeze hits your face softly on your face you looked at his face he looked so peaceful as if nothing was ever bothering him you smiled and looked up on the sky with clouds as the sun shines through the sky and on your face you closed your eyes and breathed slowly in and out until your mind immediately went to the chest in the corner of the secret room and what secrets held in the chest and that book Karl put in the chest. You opened your eyes and looked over at Karl who was still relaxing with his eyes closed but seems like he's falling asleep since his breathing is slowing down a bit you smiled at him then you stood up and started pulling yourself up slowly and quietly when you stood up straight you looked over him sleeping peacefully on the grass with little soft snores coming from him you smiled at him then you turned and walked away towards the library you were determined to find out what he has been hiding from you no matter what

"I'm sorry Karl, but I need to find out what you are hiding from me"