Chapter 13

Y/n POV:

As I quietly followed them making sure to keep my distance. As I'm walking up the stairs I reach a bit below from the top of the stairs waiting till the king and Karl move away from the top of the stairs. As Karl leads the king to his throne I slowly and quietly make my way up and peak out before moving anymore. As I move slowly to where they are I over hear that Karl may go down the arena "Karl you might get hurt!" I thought to myself moving a bit quicker to where they are. As I get in a spot where I see Karl and The king looking over the edge "Nah you should go the jump" the king said I looked at them confused as to what they mean until I see Karl jump down. "KARL?!" I covered my mouth quickly and held in a gasp I turned around and hid so I wouldn't be seen by the king "WHY DID HE JUMP, IS HE INSANE?!" I though as I peaked over and saw that the king was sitting in his throne I went the other way to see the arena without being seen by the king.

I looked at Karl to see that he wasn't hurt. "Oh Karl you idiot" I thought as I see that Karl was walking around in the arena and getting to a spot. "Since he's the 'cameraman' I'm guessing he's down there to record" I thought I was nervous for Karl I just hope he doesn't get hurt or killed! As I was looking at Karl waiting for the 'games' to begin I saw that the king was holding something "what is he hold- OH MY GOODNESS IS THAT A TOWER GETTING BUILD PUT OF NOWHERE?!" I thought in my head loudly as I look into the middle of the arena that indeed a tower was coming out of nowhere with a chest in the middle of it.

I look down to Karl seeing as he's also impressed mouth opened in shock I smiled fondly at him. Then I look back at the tower that just appeared out of nowhere. "GLADIATORS ENTER THE ARENA AND PROCEED TO THE TOWER IN THE MIDDLE!!" The king yelled as I look over at the king then back at the arena and looking for  where the gladiators might show up. I look over at the right seeing Jackie come out then lagguis comes out a little late from the left i noticed that Karl disappeared from the arena I looked around worriedly looking for Karl I looked over where the king would be a saw that Karl was stading next to him I calmed down and looked at the gladiators.

As they meet at the top the tower the floor suddenly turned to lava. "Now when the fight begins deactivate the tower!" The tower suddenly goes down I gasped when the tower goes down a spot is left so they can fight but it seems that lagguis was burned from touching the lava. Jackie soon attacks lagguis, lagguis still hasn't comprehended what had happened while trying to run away from Jackie but it seems like it didn't matter as lagguis quickly died as Jackie killed him.

The king deactivated the lava as Jackie was burning from the lava but wasn't taking damage I looked confused as to Jackie not taking any damage and overhearing as the king is upset by the outcome to this. "Jackie won!" Karl said to the king "But I wanted them to burn!" The king whined I looked over at where the king and Karl were I was shocked at the kings words "What a horrible king! Hoping both die, when they are both fighting to be your general you damn king!" I yelled in my brain if I wasn't hiding I wouldn't mind to say it to his face. I quickly was brought back by my thoughts as I saw the king was running around in a tantrum as I quickly ducked back to hiding as to I won't be seen.

"Okay that was close!" I thought as I peaked over and saw that the king had returned to Karl's side. I over heard them saying they were going back to the cellers. I wanted to go with them but knowing what almost happened last time.."I just need to be more careful is all" I thought as they made there way down I did just behind them we made down to the cellers as we got down I decided to stay close to where we had met Jackie. "I couldn't risk getting caught now" I thought I stayed here waiting for Karl and The king to return.

Karl's POV:

I felt like I was being followed and watched I would try to catch them but I just can't seem to see them in time it would just be a shadow. I wanted to know who it was but I needed to follow the king I cant just go now! We are looking for more gladiators now "if only there was anybody that's strong" I said as I looked over to a man who maybe is a gladiator while I look at him he's looking at king. "Hmm your right, this hoglin seems strong" the king said "Yeah thats what I was thinking" I said looking at the hoglin getting closer it hit me and I groaned as I walked back and hold myself from where it had hit me. The king started walking away as I sped walked to catch up with him.