Chapter 12

Author Note: This is the last episode of the "Tales of The SMP" just so you will all know and are able to picture it well :] I'm so sorry this took so long to get out I promise I'm trying my best! And I noticed that Karl will have a season 2 of the Tales of The Smp and I will do a part 2 to that after I finish this book first! But so far until season 2 comes then this book will be about season 1 only until season 2 comes out and it will all be in a different book. I can't wait :) hope you enjoy this chapter as I made it a bit longer as I feel bad for not updating!

Recap:

Falling to the ground, y/n took a second to process everything. Y/n looked at their surroundings sitting up and holding their head they closed their eyes trying to get the nausea and headache to go away. After 1 minute they decided to open their eyes and look around. They were in an alleyway. They stood up and walked towards the end, when they reached the end they saw there were homes everywhere people walked by them as if they didn't care. They looked around to see if they could spot Karl. They walked up the stairs looking for him.

"Well...time for the adventure to start!"

Y/n's POV

As I walked up the stairs I noticed that nobody minded me as I continued to walk "weird.." I sped walked by as I tried looking for Karl whereever may he be as I was walking around I heard something I stopped and peaked over by a home I saw a man with Karl and Karl looked at the man the other man who had started walking away yelling "MAKE WAY FOR THE KING"

I hid as I saw Karl walking towards the so called 'king' I quietly got out of the corner and slowly followed Karl. I saw that Karl had called out to the king and stopped when the king was getting closer to him I stopped as well and quickly went near some people as to hide myself I tired to overhear their conversations but it was a bit quiet so I walked a bit closer

"Do you need help With something?" Karl had asked "Yes I'm looking for my camera man, OUT OF MY WAY PEASANT!" the king had said, "is there anything that I can do?" Karl asked. "Do you have a camera?" The king asked, "yeah.." Karl answered Karl was about to say something until the kind interrupted him saying "Then your over qualified! Follow me cameraman!" The king said and quickly walked away Karl quickly walked towards him as to not get behind ""Okay alright" Karl said.

I quickly ran towards them making sure to keep a distance to not be seen as I was slowing down my pace I saw the king had turned around towards Karl as Karl stopped and look at the king "Whats your name cameraman?"  The king asked, "I'm Karl!" Karl said as he gave a smile to the king "Didn't ask! Let's go let's go camera man!" The king said as he turned around and quickly walked away as Karl quickly walked to catch up the king, "Why are they walking so fast?!" I yelled in my mind as I started sprinting to catch up with them as to not lose them.

The king and Karl were getting close to some stairs then I heard the king yell about the colosseum "what is that?" I thought as I quickly walked up the stairs after The king and Karl got to the top I quickly got to the top and looked around. "Not more stairs!"
I said as I quickly walked towards the stairs as I looked up I noticed Karl just about to reach the top. I quickly started running up the stairs as to catch up to Karl and the king I reached the top and stayed at the top of the stairs as I looked around and noticed The king and Karl just a few feet away from me "Where did I put my throne?" The king questioned himself. As I looked towards them I saw the king walking to the right as I saw Karl look over at the stairs I quickly duced behind a cubed statue and stayed there for a few second before peeking over seeing that Karl had made his way where the king had gone.