Chapter 15

Since you guys are excited to update heres the next chapter. Enjoy!!!

🔞 Warning!!!

Alpha Ares Vicenzo King (pov)

I look at the most beautiful woman I've ever seen that i call as mine. Her grey eyes feels like can see through my soul that i can only stare for forever. Her plump lips looking kissable as ever. Her small body mold perfectly to my big frame. Her perfect face into a scowl and eyes that can burn you into ashes from where you stand.

I can't believe she's the alpha of Dark Shadows Pack, honestly I really thought she's much older, she's even younger than me.

She glare at me when i pulled her closer to me by her waist and i find it so cute. She unconsciously pout her lips that i have to restrain myself from kissing the hell out of her. 'Our mate is so beautiful and intimidating' Liulfr my wolf said 'i agree with you'

"Can you let go of me?!" My mate snap, her voice is so beautiful and smooth, i ignored her and continued walking to our room. I growled at the people who looked at my mate, only me can look at her.

I never plan on letting her go, i thought i will never find my mate, a true queen for my people and i hope she never heard of my playboy side, oh who am i kidding news travel fast and im not an ordinary werewolf of coarse she heard it.

Wait, is that why she's being snappy? Oh no im screwed.

We arrived at our room and i pull her by her arm inside the room as i ignored her again trying to break free from my grip. I closed the door by slamming her body at the door and settle my head between her shoulder and neck. We stayed in this position for a whole minute savoring the sparks and warmth that comfort us

I placed a sloppy kiss at her delicate neck where she would bare my mark, hearing her moan i felt blood rush to my dick. I hoist her up to the door and she wrap her arms around my neck.

I pulled away and look into her eyes. I growled lowly smelling my mates sweet arousal. The best scent i've smelled. I put my head down to capture her lips in a aggressive and passionate kiss.

I moaned when she bite my lips as she pull away slowly her hands wandering my chest, back, and hair. I kiss her again running my tounge to her lower lip for entrance

She didn't open her mouth and im not the most patient man in the world, i grab her ass squeezing it as she gasped and moaned giving me time to slip my tongue in her mouth.

She moaned and tug my hair hard making me groan. She grind in my dick and i feeling like bursting at any second, i thrust my hips up her core making her moan loudly from the friction, i slip my hands between us and rub her aching core. Our actions became more faster.

I flip her around so she is arching by the door, i grind my dick harder in her ass as she grind back, grabbing her breast i grip both of the and roll her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. "Oh god, pls i need to come" she begged and I instantly slip my hands inside her pants and rub her clit faster.

"Yes, yes dont stop" she moaned loudly adding the sensation that i am feeling right now. "Ahh im cumming" she screamed lowly as she slightly shake under me from her orgasm.

I feel my own orgasm building as i thrust three more "fuck im cumming baby" i groan and release in my boxers so hard the i all most bucked my knees out.

I kissed her shoulders feeling her go limp in my arms and scoop her up into bridal style and lay her down the bed. I kissed her forehead and whispered "sleep mate we have a lot to talk about tomorrow"

She eventually drift off to sleep as I watch her beautiful face resting, i decided to take a shower and slip into boxers before joining my mate and scoop her from behind.

Thanks for reading.
Vote
Comment
Share