Chapter 2

Edited!!!

After reading its already 8:10 so i got to school

8:20 i go to my locker avoiding people but to no luck before i knew it i was slam by alpha Dean with his friends the beta, gamma and I don't know who else.

My wolf is already growling at me to let her out. Im already having a hard time to control her.

"You think you can just get away from us bitch?" He said while digging his nails in my wrists i whimper.

"No alpha" I answered. "Did i told you to speak?" I shake my head.

"Bro she needs punishment for disrespecting you" one of his group told him. The others smirk as if its the best idea he pull off.

This is so unfair their just trying to find a way to beat me. Again.

After he said that they started making me a punching bag while the others that pass us laughed at me for being so pathetic.

My body is still sore from yesterday's beating. A scream tore through my throat when someone kick me so hard in my ribs that has a broken ribs. It hurts so bad that i almost pass out of pain when the bell rang signaling we have 5 minutes before class.

They look at me and started laughing again. They called me whore, bitch, pathetic, dumb, weak, worthless,and etc. while kicking me one last time.

With that they walk away.

Another thing that they are doing this to me is that they say im the one that lead the rouges here that cause our lunas death when i was just a mere one year old baby.

I lay there for a while my lungs burning every time i take a breath. My eyes water at the thought of my life forever being like this.

I shook my head at that thought, i will find my happiness, i will fight if thats the only way to survive, even if its death. I will not allow dying without fighting.

I stand up limping as i made my way to the clinic.

"Ahh" i bump into a wall, oh its not a wall its a chest. I was shoved against the wall before i could react. I look up and its one of alpha dean's best friends .

Sighing mentally i bend down my head looking at the floor waiting for a punch and a verbal insult but i found none. When i look up i found him staring intently at me then walked away.

'Huh thats weird' I thought then shrugged it off.

Im just glad that he didn't add more beatings in my body.

I guess im not attending the first period of my class.

I found the clinic and made my way inside. The nurse here is a lady in her 30's, she's kind and help me treat with my injuries. She's used to see me here everyday with new injuries.

"Hi dear, come sit" i do as told

"Hello Mrs Reagan how are you?" I asks politely

"Dear i should be the one asking you that, but im doing good thank you for asking" she said smiling softly at me

"How's your daughter mrs reagan?" I asks. Her daughter Zae a five year old little girl who i have met and a very kind and sweet girl.

"How many times do i have to tell you to call me Margaret, your making me sound old" she scolded me

"Heh sorry mr— margaret" I smiled sheepishly

She tell me about her daughter the whole time she was cleaning my wounds.

I winced when she dab my busted lips.

"Sorry dear" she said

I nod my head

After an hour of dressing my wounds. I decided to head home instead of going to class.

Updates tomorrow!!
Thank you for reading!!!!