Chapter 5

Edited!!!

5 years later

'Alpha, there are rouges that trespassed our west border line' my beta mindlink me

'Bring them to me'

Its been five years i escaped from that pack and five years the last time i had seen their faces.

I become the most feared Alpha in the world that even the royals are scared of me. They call my pack ruthless, cold, brutal, and merciless especially me.

I killed three packs by myself because they hostage my warrior against me and since then no one dared to touch my pack.

I have my own throne room and I don't bow down at the royals.

The door open and three rouges came in with my warriors. Even my pack is scared of me. The rouges are already shaking at my presence.

"Do you know what pack did you cross?" I asks in my calm emotionless but deadly voice. They shivered in fear. One of them spoke up.

"Yes Alpha, we just want to join your pack cause we're also rouges and we want to settle down"

"Why this pack?" I asks

"Because its powerful strong and we will be honoured to be part of this pack"

Standing from my throne i make my way in front of the rouges.

"Look at me" i demand

They look up and search through their eyes if they are telling the truth.

Lies.

'Kill them. I want their blood on my hands. Kill. Kill. Kill. Liars!!.' My demon said trying to claw her way out.

I found out that i have other creatures. I don't know what i am but I don't care. All i know is im the most powerful supernatural alive and i have a blood of a goddess.

I grab the one that is near me and tear him limb to limb.

"Lies."

I grab the next one and seperate its jaw and upper head. And stab the next one with my sharp nails through his eyes and hears the most melodic and my favorite sound. Screams of pain.

Their parts of body are and organs are already on my floor.

I need another carpet for that.

"Clean that" i said to my warriors who are trying not to puke at the sight.

One thing that i hate the most is liars. It once fooled me and i end up in their trap and rampage. And also traitors.

I catch one in my territory when he's trying to make his way to my room plant a bomb. And turn with my enemies, he thought I don't know what they are planning .

He ends up being teared limb to limb until no one recognizes him and sent it's body to the one he's working with.

After showering i decided to sleep and have a little rest.

I still can't believe that this is what ive become for the past five years, but oh well who cares.

There so called goddess is the one to blame since she's the one that played my fate.

Enjoy!!

Comment

Vote

Xoxo:  Arielle