Prolugue

Edited!!

In her dark room in a cold and dusty room of the pack house attic lives Atria. She's abused so long she can't remember when it started.

All her pack members abused her because she a rouge child.. well little did they know

She's even called disgrace and weak and to worsen it all because of her wolfless self. That's why her parents leave her at the pack border and asks by the alpha to his beta to take care of the child, well thats what rumors said. But truly though she was found by the alpha outside the packs border.

She's the packs omega and lowest of the lowest. She doesn't have friends,and it always makes sure of the soon-to-be-Alpha and Beta, and of course the packs sluts and her abusers.

One mistake and fist and foot is coming her way. She don't even know why she still stays here maybe because she's waiting for her mate.

To get her out of this hellhole and protect her.

She's the most powerful supernatural who lived and once her mate rejected her the hope she has will be crushed into nothingness and she will be broken beyond repair. All the pain, the patience, the suffering she had endure will turn into hollowness, emptiness, cold, and merciless person with no remorse. She will no longer the weak girl they thought she is.

They call her brutal, they call her merciless, they call her cold, And most of all they call her Monster.

They call her Monster when they're the one who made her like this, they turn the innocent into Monster.

She has experience pain all her life that no one should.

They should be the one that must be called Monster after all they punish a guilty who is not, that only the gods can do.

And they made a mistake doing this to the daughter of a goddess, but after all that she has been through she don't believe in revenge, maybe a little.

And with her  no longer weak no one can escape the wrath of a goddess.

Hope you all enjoy!!
Vote and comment!!

Edited