Chapter Eight

I awoke to Jax on the phone while pointing at different Sons and had them start cleaning stuff up. "Alright, thank you very much. I'm going to hand you over to our accountant and get you all the account information." He then handed the phone to Bobby, Samcro and Teller/Morrow accountant, who walked of tell the person a bunch of numbers. "How are you feeling sweetheart?" Gemma was instantly by my side, helping me to stand up. "I'm alright. Just a little bummed that I couldn't get this place." I told her with a smile, trying my best to hide my disappointment. Gemma held out a bag containing a pair of Jax's sweatpants with one of his tee shirts, a towel and all the shower necessities. "Jax grabbed you some stuff. Do you need clothes?" Gemma seemed genuinely concerned. "I've been meaning to get some clothes." I replied nervously. When I walked past Jax I didn't turn back to look at him. He seemed busy and I didn't want to distract him.

     As I started washing my hair I found a knot on my head, making me winse from a simple touch. Clumsy Max falls and gets a big ass bump on her head. I might as well get a LifeAlert because at this point I'm doomed to fall in the shower and drown. I watched the water turn light red as it washed the blood from my body. The master shower was so luxuriously big and had a rainfall feature. The hot water fogged up the double doors that enclosed the shower. I can't hear them in the living room. Is this shower soundproof?? Just as I had thought that it was soundproof I hear the shower door open and close. Startled as there were several men in the house I covered myself. "Who's in here?" I asked through the fog, then Jax walks up to me fully dressed. Not saying a single word he wraps me in a hug. "I'm so sorry." His voice was cracking as he spoke. "I never meant to put you in danger." He continued to hold me. "Did you find out who it was?" I pulled away to look in his eyes, which were welling up with tears. "Yeah, it was Wendy. Aparently she showed up at the clubhouse one day when we were in the shower." The news of finding out that because of me Abel's going to grow up without his real mother. "What did I do! I'm so sorry...I don..." I fell to my knees as I  started hyperventilating. Jax immediately caught me before the rest of my body could hit the floor. He then sat on the floor and held me until I could breath normally again.

    Once we were both out of the shower and in clean clothes we discovered that everyone had left already. Upon checking the basement we found no evidence that anyone was even there. "I had Bobby buy the house when we first got here." He said as he handed me a set of keys. "Do you want me and Abel to live here with you?" A gleam of hope in his sad eyes. "I want nothing more. But are you sure you aren't tired of me yet?" I asked him, knowing it was unfair for me to ask at such a time. After shaking his head a tear rolled down his cheek as he smiled. "Doll, I knew the moment we met that I was going to have you. I haven't craved someone like this in so long. It hurts when I'm not by your side, physical pain." He cradled my face in both hands. "You're stuck with me Max. I don't care how." He was incredibly sexy to me at this point, I knew the crave he speaks of, because I too feel it. "I'm so tired of trying to deny myself of true happiness." I said before pulling him in for a deep and passionate kiss. Before I knew it he had his shirt off and he was working on peeling mine off. I worked to get his pants off as I easily slid out of my own. He broke away from the kiss to turn me around and bend me over the kitchen island. "Jax, the windows are ope..." My voice left me as he gripped my hips and squeezed his engorged member into me. A deep growl rumbling from his chest as he eagerly continued to thrust harder and harder, until he finished inside me. I could feel his heart beating inside me as he continued to climax. We heard a car door shut in the driveway and swiftly went to getting dressed before someone walks in. Tig walked in and as soon as he did, he stopped and began to sniff the air, his eyes rolling back in their head as he licked his lips. "Mmmmmm..mmm. Mmm. Smells delicious in here." He said before giving us a look like he knew EXACTLY what he just walked in on.