Training

characters arent mine !!

________________________________

Chongyun and Xingqiu walked inside of the training building, which was pretty big. They headed over to the room for their training and got started.
Ah, training. Chongyun's favorite part of the day. Well, training is technically EVERY part of the day for him. Day to night, he trains. Sometimes, he takes a break from training and does other things. For instance- going to the bathroom. Unfortunately, Chongyun gets caught up in his training and completely forgets about his bathroom break. That is, until it is too late...
Chongyun sat next to Xingqiu as he was training with him, Xingqiu taking down notes. He thought it might be helpful later on. However, the trainer seemed to be in a bad mood today and didn't really feel like doing this. The trainer got mad easily, and if you pissed him off, you were done. Well, you learn from discipline, I guess. Chongyun didn't really think much of it, until later on in the day. The training wasn't even halfway done when his bladder filled up quickly, it reaching its maximum capacity in the span of 10 minutes.
Chongyun raises his hand,
"May I use the restroom ?"
"No. I'm sorry, but you may not. Not until this is over. First of all, this is a special training. Second, your need to go could be a training for your bladder, too."
Chongyun was really worried now, wondering if he could hold it. He doubted it, his bladder was already sore and as hard as a rock. Sweating, he places one hand in between his thighs and writes with the other, trying his best to still pay attention to the so-called 'training'. Xingqiu was worried for him too, it must've really hurt.. Luckily, Xingqiu had a bathroom break right before this. If he didn't, it was guaranteed his bladder would've been bursting at this point. Oh, he couldn't imagine that..
Chongyun heard sounds of trickling water coming from outside, and starts tapping his foot on the floor, trying his best to hold it.
"payattentionpayattentionpayattention"
" Hello ?!" The trainer says, knocking on Chongyun's desk. This startles him, a small spurt of pee coming out. He gasps as it does, his hand immediately flying to his crotch area again. He rubbed his thighs together, very desperate. Eventually, he got himself under control and didn't need to hold himself. He continues the training and writes notes, when another wave of desperation hits, and he really couldn't do it anymore. His eyes were teary, although he was trying his best not to burst out into tears. Burst.. Thats what his bladder was about to do.
Feeling a slight tug on his shirt, Xingqiu turns to see Chongyun tearing up, with his hands in between his thighs.
"I-I can't-"
In complete shock, he grabs Chongyuns hand and raises it.
"We'll be excused."
Xingqiu takes Chongyun's hand and drags him out of the room as fast as possible. This building was confusing, so the bathroom was a bit hard to get to. Chongyun, whining in pain, was about to lose control. Xingqiu reaches the bathroom, just then he hears a slight "oh no !"
He looks away.
"Can you believe it ? Why didn't he let you go.."
"Xingqiu.. its ok.."
Xingqiu turns around to see Chongyun, a puddle growing underneath him. At this point, he was an emotional mess. Urine splashed onto the floor, and streamed down his thighs. One of his hands were jammed in between them, and the other still holding Xingqiu. Xingqiu takes note that the whole time Chongyun was wetting himself, he still held his hand.
"Oh.."
"Im.. pathetic."
"Its alright. its not your fault you didn't get to go.."
Chongyun tears up again, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Awh, don't cry.."
He hugs Xingqiu for some comfort, Xingqiu hugging him back. He helps him clean up in the bathroom, and cleans the humongous puddle. Well, sometimes discipline isn't the best choice.
"..love u.."
Xingqiu blushes then hugs Chongyun again, this time, he tears up.
"i.. love u too."