training (pt 2 ig )

characters arent mine !!
again, sorry ive been really inactive, school ends soon though, so ill try to be more active after :)

________________________________

As usual, Xingqiu walks into the building for training, blablabla. Though, he is surprised Chongyun was there before him. He's usually late.
"Oh- uh- I just went to the bathroom earlier, I didn't want the same thing to happen again. But I think there's a different trainer today."
The bathroom ? Right, this time Xingqiu forgot to go. But it was too late, as the training was starting already. He took a seat next to Chongyun and listened to what the trainer had to say. His bladder, however, was filling quickly.
Oh, and it got worse. This training contained physical activities, such as stretching, etc. Xingqiu stands up hesitantly and did whatever the trainer said to do, his need increasing. He tried his best to keep still the entire time, but at this point, he REALLY needed to go. He felt like crying, as his bladder was sore. Chongyun noticed his slight squirming, immediately realizing what was happening. He didn't think much of it, though. Until, he saw tears forming in his eyes. It must've really hurt. He looked very desperate.
When the activities were over. Xingqiu leans against the wall. He squirmed and- he was just a mess right now. The 2 boys headed back to their seats. They checked the time, and, boy, it had only been 15 minutes. Xingqiu's eyes widened in shock, while Chongyun wasn't surprised.
The trainer checks up on the 2 to make sure they were doing okay, and that they understood. They both nodded, but the trainer thought Xingqiu was acting a bit weird.
He whispered,
"Hey, you ok ?"
Xingqiu whispered back,
"A-ah- im fine."
"Alright. just raise your hand if you need anything- or just feel free to walk out of the room."
God, he sure needed something. He needed a toilet. Thats all. But, Xingqiu was determined to hold it until the end of training. Chongyun made conversation with him.
"hey. uh, training ends in- 45 minutes, do you think you can actually hold it ?"
"its not guaranteed. but i'll try."
'But I'll try" keyword, TRY. It had only been 10 minutes and, he was squirming like crazy. His bladder was BEYOND it's limit. He could feel all the liquid sloshing around inside him, and he only felt worse as time passed by.
Xingqiu started to sob silently. The pain was- undescribeable (idk how to spell MDKAKFNSJF) Of course, the trainer didn't notice, as he was busy training them. Xingqiu didn't want to interrupt. He continued to squirm in his seat, eventually needing to hold himself. A spurt of pee came out, and gee, it was definitely not just a spurt. It lasted for 5 seconds, and at this point, his underwear was soaked. He couldn't hold it anymore. He held his tears back as he STILL squirmed in his seat. Chongyun was very concerned. Xingqiu looked at him with teary eyes and Chongyun knew, he couldn't do it anymore. Xingqiu stood up, some pee dripping from his pants. He froze in place. Chongyun grabbed his arm and rushed him out of the classroom. They could only make it to the hallway, when Xingqiu stopped, and leaned against the wall. He still squirmed as he grabbed onto Chongyun, and his bladder gave up. He collapsed onto the ground, and the hissing and trickling of the urine was heard. It was like a whole waterfall. It lasted for- God knows how long- But it was a complete mess afterwards. Xingqiu moaned quietly as he finally got to relieve himself. Not in the proper place to- but it was definitely worth it. It felt so good.
The stream finally came to an end, Xingqiu standing up. Pee dripped from his now soaked pants, and the floor was a mess. There was a humongous puddle under him. Chongyun stood there the whole time, in shock. He wiped Xingqiu's tears and hugged him, then the 2 cleaned up.
The trainer saw them and excused them from training, so they headed home.

________________________________
dont even ask
i was very lazy with this and i wrote this at like 8am so i was still half asleep
excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes