Hangout

alr so this is based off of chongyuns hangout event ( ending spoiler warning !!)

this is omorashi, dont go asking me why this account is full of piss pls 😰

________________________________

You run into Chongyun in Liyue harbor today. "Hello. Are you willing to be my partner to investigate this strange site ?"
"Sure."
He discusses all the evidence/clues he had gotten from Xingqiu, and you still agree to go. You had nothing else to do, anyways.
Chongyun gets excited, then you both head to the site, knowing nothing about each other.
You get to the entrance, and run into an employee.
"You two are gonna have to drink this, which boosts your yang energy."
He had a bad feeling about this, but he decides to drink it with you anyways. You weren't affected by it at all, however Chongyun had it differently. He was feeling.. unwell. It wasn't that bad though, so he still investigates some things with you.
You felt a little bad, since the both of you kept running into arguing couples, and Chongyun always thought there was a spirit there. He was quite embarrassed. You still found a strange smoke, though, which could probably be a sign of an evil spirit. Chongyun wasn't feeling well now, and it really got to him. You suggest that he should find a place to rest.
"Ah, traveler, I don't think I can keep myself under control for much longer. I've got.. well.. another problem."
"Eh, what happened ?"
"Well.."
He was shy and hesitant.
"My bladder is unfortunately small and it seems that it has reached it's limits.."
"Oh."
"Ah, s-sorry to put you into trouble again, but I really don't think I'll be able to.. uh.."
"It's no problem. Do you want me to keep investigating ? I'll call you if I find anything."
"W-well if you want to. I'll be..here."
You continue investigating, but you still worry about Chongyun. As you walk, you overhear an employee talking about how he's pretending to be a ghost. It's the unfortunate truth. You told this to Chongyun, and his heart dropped.
"S-so I've been.. t-tricked.."
You were disappointed too. At least you found out something.
"We should head back." you say, looking over at Chongyun and noticing his squirming.
"Mm.. Right. Do you m-mind- helping me walk..? I don't feel well, I'm very weak, and.. you know.."
"Ah, no problem."
You pick him up and put one of his arms over your shoulder, and start to walk him back to liyue.

"You pick him up and put one of his arms over your shoulder, and start to walk him back to liyue

You heard him grunting and groaning, and sometimes he just randomly collapsed. He was probably really desperate. Suddenly, he collapsed in the middle of nowhere.
"I-im sorry but I- can't-"
"Cmon Chongyun, we're close. Ya think you can hold it for a few more minutes ?"
"A few seconds, thats for sure, but minutes.. I-I don't think s-so.."
You guys were still walking when Chongyun starts to sob a little. You were very worried and concerned so you ask him what was wrong.
"Eh- are you ok ? What happened ?"
"I-Im sorry- it hurts and.. It's.. I'm losing control.."
He still felt very unwell, so you couldn't imagine the pain he was going through right now. A puddle formed underneath him, and you suggested that he just let it all out.
"H-huh ?? (Y/N), I- i can't.. it hurts. Thats.. ridiculous .."
"It's ok. I got this."
You push on his rock- hard bladder and he starts forcefully peeing, jets of pee running down his legs and straight through his pants. Again, hissing was heard and liquid softly pattered on the grass.
"E-eh ?!"
Chongyun starts dancing, but well.. It didn't help at all. He accepts the fact that now, he was pissing himself. He covers his mouth in shock as his whole world shattered with relief. Tears formed at the corners of his eyes as they widened, and he slowly starts to hurdle up and cry. Though he tried to hold back his tears and stay calm, he was very shocked. The stream slows down and stops. You, on the other hand, are comforting him as he quietly sobs.
"It's ok. Do you feel better now ?"
He remained silent, so he must've been very embarrassed.
"Hey, listen, we'll head back to liyue and get you some popsicles, but first, you can clean yourself up. "
He smiles slighty and thanks you.