SHORT

ok so this isnt chongyun omo but its xingqiu like.. just a short scene lol

xingqui takes the last popsicle out of the box, then goes outside to enjoy the fresh air as he reads his book.
"can i have some ?" chongyun asks.
"heh, nope. come get it !"
"awww"
xingqiu gets up and sets his book down, then starts running away from chongyun. eventually he loses him, and he hides behind a bush. his bladder was already full from all the running he had just done, and he came to a sudden realization that he might not make it to the bathroom on time. he was already a bit far from home, and he doubted his bladder could last. he stands up and looks at the bush.
"i-im gonna have to-"
"found ya !" chongyun exclaims, grabbing the popsicle while giggling.
"eh- aaahh !"
a spurt of pee comes out and his eyes widen. they were glowing. xingqiu laughs it off, like nothing ever happened. however, this was still a big problem..
"cmon, your dad is calling us. he want us to do a quest or.. something."
xingqiu had a slight, hesitant smile on his face.
"lets go then."
surprisingly, xingqiu made it back without his bladder bursting. he was gonna go to the bathroom, but his dad wanted him and chongyun to practice their martial arts by fighting other things. they fought ruin guards, etc. his hydro vision didnt make it any better, considering he had an urgent need to urinate.
"you did a great job." xingqiu says, panting.
"thanks."
realizing his bladder, it was about to burst. he crouches over slightly, holding his stomach.
"ah- n-now if you'll excuse me, my liege."
it was a bit too late. he could only walk a few steps away from chongyun when he stopped and a stream of pee rushed down his legs. desperately, he tried to stop it. he squirmed around and crossed his legs together, then finally grabbed his crotch. the small stream then stopped. he was still very full, however, but only a small wet patch was seen on his dark shorts.
"are you-"
xingqiu runs away, chongyun following him. they run into xiangling, and she asks if they would like a snack. they say yes, of course. the sound of the boiling water made xingqiu's need worse.. this was torture. he had a worried look on his face, but still forced a smile. he flinched a bit, as his bladder was aching badly, and he squirmed to keep himself under control. they say goodbye to xiangling, and wander off by themselves into a forest near liyue.
"xingqiu, are you able to-"
"not for.. much longer.."
"ah.. then we better get you to a bathroom, and fast."
they were both sitting down as they talked to each other. xingqiu had his hands in between his legs, and looked very desperate. he slowly removed his hands and got up. he could feel all the heavy liquid sloshing around inside him.
"lets go."
chongyun grabs xingqiu's hand and rushes him to liyue as fast as possible. xingqiu was closing his eyes very tightly, praying to the lords that he wouldnt burst as chongyun did so. finally, they stop at chongyuns house.
"come in. i dont think anybody is home, the bathroom is all yours."
they head inside. xingqiu heard trickling water coming from outside, giving him goosebumps.
chongyun looks down at xingqiu, his eyes glowing and tears forming at the corners.
he heads over to the restroom awkwardly, but unfortunately, he couldnt take it anymore.
"a-ah- !"
his bladder completely lost control at the front of the entrance. loud hissing was heard, which chongyun brought to his attention. xingqiu tries to keep calm, but he bursts out into tears. his eyes fill with humiliation and pain, yet pleasure.. chongyun comforts him as jets of piss rush down his legs. "its happened to me before. well.. twice."
the stream trickled down to an end.
"c-chongyun, please leave me.. alone.."
xingqiu runs outside then heads to his own house, crying and covering his face in humiliation. chongyun chases after him.
"l-leave me a-alone !"
chongyun widens his eyes and small tears start forming, him wondering if he did anything bad.
xingqiu closes his eyes tightly and tears drop out.
"please.."
what a horrible state he was in. he didnt want to be seen like this. he sobs softly. chongyun hugs him, and he cries into his chest.
"im a-"
"youre not a failure. its ok."
chongyun helps clean up, and well, xingqiu cleans up his own mess.. he can get a little stubborn when hes upset.
"i apologize, my liege. for my- my absurd behavior."
"for the last time, its ok."
they both exchange a warm smile to each other.