double omorashi ??

heyy sorry i havent been active !! ive been busy because well .. school and ive been having some family issues lately . also i wrote this at 1 in the morning so uh ... yeah
also this is a really stupid idea but yeah to sum it up chongyun and xingqiu both piss themselves
alzo ik the storiez are a bit boring but .. idk
characters arent originally mine !

________________________________

It was now morning , Chongyun and Xingqiu went to hangout . They were on the train now , on the way to , well .... somewhere (I WASNT THINKING STRAIGHT ; JUST IMAGINE WHERE THEYRE GOING )
However, there was just a .. slight problem. Both of them hadn't taken a bathroom break before the ride. At first it wasn't a big deal, but eventually, it got worse.
Chongyun was the first to realize, his bladder was filling up rather quickly. It got a bit awkward between the two boys. Chongyun was rather quiet, as he calmly dealt with his now aching bladder. He squirmed a bit, trying not to make it too noticeable. Xingqiu was the only one who noticed Chongyun's suspicious actions, and proceeded to tease him.
"Heh. you need to pee, dont you ?"
Chongyun answered shyly ,
"mhm.."
Xingqiu giggled .
"Hey, its .. not funny !"
"Oh, its not. Its just a bit rare to see you like this . Its been a while."
"wha-"
Chongyun stayed silent for the time being.
Not long after , Xingqiu's bladder started to fill. He definitely wasn't expecting this. Though he didn't quite worry about it much, he tried to keep his need to pee very manageable. However, that didn't work out. It got to the point where he could hardly stay still. Both him and Chongyun were in this state. He read his book, shaking and worried, as Chongyun stood there, panicking .
Though Xingqiu had to go just as bad as Chongyun did, he tried his best to comfort him and keep him from losing control.
"Hey.. You okay ?"
No answer.
"Chongyun ..?"
"I- Leave me alone please !" Chongyun said in the nicest way possible.
"*he whispers* Hey. do you think you can .. manage it ? its gotten pretty bad, huh."
"Xingqiu ; I cant .. I cant."
Chongyun squirms intensely as the train stops, Xingqiu doing the same. They get off the vehicle in relief . They still had to go , though .
They tried finding a bathroom, but failed. Instead , the forest was the only place they could actually make it to.
"are you- can you still hold it ?"
"no;mostdefinitelynot" chongyun mumbled.
Panic rushed through both.
Soon, one could not move. The unlucky one being ;;
Xingqiu !!
"chongyun- i- cant move at all."
....
A loud hissing was heard a few seconds later. But from whom ?
Also Xingqiu !!
Xingqiu looked down and couldn't believe his eyes. He was wetting himself, again . His eyes became teary and he tried his best to squirm around to stop the stream.
As for Chongyun.. He was .. crying. Thats right, crying . Not only was he in pain , and he was panicking , but unfortunately he lost control as well . Though they were BEYOND embarrassed , they moaned in relief and pleasure. piss soaked through their pants , a humongous wet spot seen on both. Xingqiu was tearing up too , but he felt bad for Chongyun . Chongyun was sobbing in disappointment and disbelief after the streams stopped .
"Its ok-ay 'Yun , it wasnt completely your fault."
Chongyun stayed quiet , again .
Xingqiu frowned
"cmon, yun , talk to me ! its making me kinda .. sad , did i do anything ?"
chongyun nods his head, no
" i-i just-"
"chongyun, its okay, now how about we get cleaned up ?"
"but what about you... "
chongyun was hesitate to hug him , he was scared he wouldnt 'do it correctly' (if that makes sense)
"hah , im .. alright . dont worry about me now , you can go ..."

"hm , its a shame i couldnt do something as simple as going to the bathroom , as an exorcist .."