three

❝i'll be sucking off mr tomlinson's dick in two days❞

-

harry stared at the ceiling, watching the fan go around in circles. it was saturday night and usually he would spend that time catching up on a show on netflix but tonight niall had begged him to go a party. harry procrastinated getting ready for as long as possible till he knew he couldn't put it off any more. he hopped in the shower, washing himself quickly. he lathered his hair in coconut shampoo before rinsing the bubbles out.

once out of the shower he dressed in a silk black skirt and a tight white laced top. he slipped his feet into his small black shoes that shined in the light. he spun in the mirror quickly, admiring himself.

the time on the clock flickered closer to niall's arrival to pick him up a and he rushed back into the bathroom. he ran a brush threw a part of his curls, carefully moving parts of the up and away from his face before using a curling iron to produce a few sections of perfect curls around his face. he glossed his pink lips in a sticky lip gloss and applied mascara to his eyelashes.

x

'liam, if you don't move your ass i will not hesitate to shove you out of this car head first,' mandy threatens.

the older boy doesn't even move an inch. his eyes scan across the building they have parked in front as his friends encouraged him to 'get the hell out' so they could join the party. liam didn't seem to even notice he was holding the others up, his attention somewhere else.

'i-,' liams eyes darted around agitatedly, his stomach churning as he watched the swarm of people who streamed inside and outside of the house. 'i don't know.'

'come on liam,' mandy shoves his back with her foot. 'where's your sense of adventure.'

'you are overacting a little bit, bud,' niall says softly when liam still doesn't move. 'we'll all be fine, i promise.'

'its not that, it just-,' liam's fingers tap rapidly against the door handle he is clinging onto to stop his hands from shaking. 'never mind.'

everyone signs with relief as liam final makes his way out of the car, mandy quickly following suit.

'lets get this party started!,' she screams. niall and her racing to the front door.

harry stays back, brushing down his skirt nervously. liam looked exactly how harry felt on the inside, anxious and pale as hell.

'you good, mate?' harry asks, fingers running through his own curls, pushing them up and out of his face.

'just don't really like crowds,' liam answers, head low and fingers twisting around each other.