eight

❝you really do look beautiful❞

-

as mr tomoinson places the book in his hand, harry let's his fingers clasp onto his. harry pulls him, oversettong his balance and causing him to land on-top of him.

harry smirks.

he glids his fingers around his teachers neck. glancing up at his shocked face. he then kisses him quickly, before mr tomlinson can even think about moving. he grabs the back of his neck and brings his face down towards him, softly brushing his lips against the others. harry makes it quick, but rememberable to leave him wanting more.

he then exits the room without a word, closing the door with a book clasped in hand and smile on his face. he can tell his plan had worked, he had left mr tomlinson wanting more.

'what have you been doing?'

harry jumps, finding liam walking the empty school corridors.

'nothing,' harry holds back a smirk, the kiss still replaying in his mind. 'what about you?'

'same,' liam responds as they beginning making there way out of the school.

harry glances to the side, taking in the other guys appearance and his facial expressions. he seems happy then usually, lighter somehow.

'were you seeing that teacher ?' harry questions.

'have you?' liam retorts, hands crossing over his chest in defence.

'you have, haven't you. your such a hipocrite,' harry tells him, shoving him slightly.

a slight smile plays on Liam's lips, 'dont tell anyone.'

-

when harry gets home. his mum is furious. she gets like this sometimes. maybe the detention was the last straw.

when harry hears the door to his mother's room opening and her footsteps heading towards his room, he know what's about to come. she's going to be disappointed and angry. he quickly turn off his phone, sliding it under his leg because she doesn't like it when he is on it. he squeezes his eyes shut as he hears his own bedroom door forced open and he tries to act brave.

'do you even care about your life. why are you always going around getting detentions,' his mother spits at him.

harry flinches, about to respond but his mother just continues talking.