Chapter 1 - What a Day !

(Bahrain , Middle East - 8:00 PM, 26th February 2021)

(Rodeo's POV)

(A/N: This story is completely fictional and not meant to represent real world events or anything like that all. It's only meant for reading and entertain & enjoy yourself with the story. Thank you.)

Yep , just another day in Bahrain. How should I start, well you can say I have been sitting in my home , ever since the pandemic started and it's boring as heck. I just mostly do online classes, play video games, watch anime and movies, and write or read wattpad stories or do.........assignments. Oh my god, give me a break from the assignments. I know it's a boring and busy life for me everytime , but hey at least I'm somewhat happy. I just want to have a little bit more fun. Maybe if fiction could become reality , I would enjoy it to the fullest, heck if I get transported to another dimension, who knows I might enjoy myself rather than sitting in my home doing the same thing over and over again. Oh , that's were I jinxed myself.

I was sitting in my room today , doing my assignments as always. Then I heard the doorbell ring , I went for the door and I opened it and I saw no one. But when I looked down , I saw a square cardboard box. At first I wasn't sure what it was and also I didn't order anything. I decided to pick it up and bring it to my room. I opened the box , and what I saw made my jaw drop. What I saw , was a killer queen head from Jojo's bizarre adventure. Me being a fan of the show and manga, I was excited. It seems I could wear it on my head like a helmet . So I did just that, I put on the helmet and actually it looked neat and , it fits my head perfectly. I went to the mirror and saw myself with the helmet on. I did the killer queen pose and believe me I looked AWESOME while doing it. So I did the next thing.........I used my right hand to do a thumbs up , while saying.

Rodeo: KILLER QUEEN! Daisan no Bakudan! Bites za dusto.

When I brought my thumb down, I literally exploded and I started falling into a void and then everything went black.

(Scp Foundation site - 17 , 9:00 AM , location:REDACTED)

Everything was black, like I was in the deepest dark depths of space but I think it was all black because my eyes were closed and I think I was unconscious. Of course, I'm unconscious because I literally exploded. Wait am I dead ? . I decided to open my eyes and when I did I saw myself in some sort of hallway and it had lights. I mean every hallway needs to have lights. I got up from the floor and looked at my hands......they were not my hands.

Rodeo: What the heck ?

I was looking at my hands or were they my hands. They were gloved and it had a golden plated skeleton with ears. What surprised me was that my fingers were literally......light pink in color. Then when i touched my face I didn't feel the helmet , instead I felt like I was touching my own skin. The helmet was made out of hard plastic. Then why am i feeling my skin ? Is the helmet off or something? I looked at my feet and they were also light pink. And i was wearing some sort of boxer around my waist..........then I realized what has happened.

Rodeo: Please don't tell me .

I look at the floor and saw my samsung a5 series phone with charger on the floor. It was in my pocket back at my home, so it makes sense . I pick both of them up and using my phone camera I took a selfie of myself and when I looked at my picture.........I was dumbfounded. My face and my body had literally become the killer queen stand.

Rodeo: OH MY GOD!!!!!! *I literally yelled like Joseph joestar *

While I was amazed, I was also panicking at the same time. This was too much for me , me a 20 year old boy gets transformed into a stand without a stand user. I should have never......wait a minute, where the heck am I actually?

Rodeo: Ok calm down, you might have become killer queen, but you are still you. *sighs* Ok it's time for some exploration.

I started to walk down the hallway , but little did I knew I was being watched by someone.

(Security Room )

(Simmons POV)

Ah , just another day at the foundation , dealing with nightmarish monsters, anomalous objects, etc etc you know the usual 'oh no the end is near' kind of stuff. I was in the security room checking the cameras as always , but then I saw on one of the cameras a light pink colored humanoid who looked a little bit like a cat due to the ears and eyes ,but it looked cool actually.

Simmons: Hmmm. Why does it remind of that one anime I watched?

I decided to let go of my thoughts, and decided to contact Sgt. Johnson with my phone.

Johnson*through phone*: Hello, Simmons anything to report?

Simmons: We have an entity walking along hallway B1. It looks humanoid, but it looks like it has cat ears and eyes , and it's light pink in color.

Johnson*through phone* : Alright ,I'll send a team to investigate, keep an eye on it and don't lose track of it.

Simmons: Yes , sir.

End chapter 1.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Consider following me and vote my stories and keep yourselves notified for more chapters. This a new book that I created out of my mind while listening to some music. If you find it interesting, tell me if you want to see more. Now put the damn end credit song.

RODEO: YIMADA!!!!